View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:49 am

Excellent Points, Olivia

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-804
Submitted by mvardoulis on Wed, 2015-01-14 00:13.

Quote :

...I notice an absence of "no go" zones in the United States as compared to Europe.

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10003#comment-123699

Maybe the above retard, could take a stroll at night, through some of the black neighborhoods... and meet some hoods...

Voodoo
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:25 am

Yaron Brook Advocates Legalizing 11 Million Illegal Immigrants In The USA, NOLOists Go Feral

Quote :
Submitted by Neil Parille on Wed, 2015-01-21 01:27

Hard to follow what the President of the ARI is saying, but that seems to be the message.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/y...

Around 1:24.45.

Building a wall to protect the Mexican border is "stupid."

Wonder if Brook thinks Israel's building walls to keep immigrants out is stupid?

-Neil Parille

Here: http://www.solopassion.com/node/10006#comment-123722
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:11 am

LOL, Kate Jones bitch-slaps FigaroFatz:

Quote :

"Death to Islam"

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-264
Submitted by Kate Jones on Sat, 2015-01-31 07:37.
It saddens me to have to write this disagreement with your views, as I have read many of your writings, watched your interviews, and admire you and your life's work very much. I have been reading Ayn Rand since 1958 and support David Kelley and The Atlas Society wholeheartedly. Nevertheless:

How do you propose to achieve the end of Islam -- genocide of 2 billion Muslims by continuous bombing, destruction of infrastructure, devastation of water supplies, spreading epidemic diseases, starvation, germ warfare, or even nuclear bombs? Visiting endless terror on countries that have not attacked the U.S. and that are trying to defend themselves against outside aggressors and invaders, by whatever meager means, even the sacrifice of children? Count up the respective slaughters, and the number we have killed, mutilated and displaced versus the damage the resistance has managed to inflict on us are 1000 to 1. And we hit civilians where they hit ideological targets.

It is within living memory--mine, for example--when a Catholic nation (Germany) proceeded to annihilate 15 million non-Catholics (Jews, gypsies, Russians, and more) and justified it on grounds of "Lebensraum", cleansing the land of foreigners to take it back for Germans. This is a far bigger track record than the killings by the Muslim resistance

What the Muslims of today are doing is blowback for our preemptive wars of aggressions over several decades. Our pretext of wanting to bring them democracy is a transparent lie. We were quite happily, and still are, buddies with repressive regimes, military dictators and monarchies. Hypocrisy on this scale is a historical disgrace.

What would it take to get countries to stop hostilities, to leave one another alone and engage in peaceful trade, not crimes against humanity? To get our military bases out of the 175 countries we occupy? Are we so far over the edge that reconciliation without retribution (for U.S. crimes) is no longer possible? We once were mortal enemies of Germany and Japan, and now we are friends.

Is the only resolution always to beat opponents to a pulp to obtain their surrender? Do you really think that diplomacy has to take a backseat to genocide in the Middle East? What enormous feat of context-dropping did it take for your "Death to Islam" fatwah? To rid the world of religious benightedness, is the example to set them a regime of death, torture and destruction rather than rational ethics and civilized values?

http://www.solopassion.com/node/9999#comment-123738
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:24 pm

LOLOL:

Quote :

Telling me what to think

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-309
Submitted by Rick Giles on Sat, 2015-02-07 21:42.
Richard,
Linz, quite rightly, pointed out that he doesn't, and never has, advocated genocide and terror campaigns. Why people who are supposed to be intelligent enough to see it, don't see it, is beyond me.
Let's look at what Lindsay does, not what he says he does or doesn't do. We can think for ourselves about a text.
It's pretty simple, Rick.
"No, this is not a call to genocide. I leave that to the Islamo-fascist filth who yearn to perpetrate it"

Some of us, as you put it, are not 'intelligent enough' to hand over our judgement to Lindsay Perigo. We are still in the habit of thinking for ourselves about a text rather than delegating criticism and analysis to the most self-interested party- the author.
In this case, I remind you, you cannot insist on relying on what Christians say about The Bible ("It's a Good Book!") for example. You cannot insist skeptics of the Dalai Lama view him through the eyes of his own priests. And we would not trust a money counterfeit ring to vouch for their own legitimacy. We don't let these others provide their text as well as our interpretation of their text.
Do you (or he) have anything to say to independent thinkers that isn't a repeat of quoting what Lindsay says about what Lindsay says?

http://www.solopassion.com/node/9999#comment-123763
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:03 pm

FigaroFatz is back to his jihad again...

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10021

===============

Perhaps he ought to reflect on this article, before sputtering so much ballast:

https://ancaps.forumotion.com/t49092-statist-insanity-continues-america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776#62982

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Uncle-sam-i-want-you-to  Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Why-do-they-hate-us1  Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 US-war-graph

“We’re at War!” — And We Have Been Since 1776: 214 Years of American War-Making

========================================

He should also take note:

Iranian VP: CIA Behind Islamic State

In June it was revealed that the U.S. military had trained ISIS members at a secret base in Jordan.
Following the attacks of September 11, 2001, it was reported a number of the purported hijackers were “trained in strategy and tactics” at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida, and the Air War College in Montgomery, Alabama, according to [url=http://www.infowars.com/saved pages/Prior_Knowledge/Hijackers_trained_Bases.htm]Newsweek[/url].
The U.S. had admitted its allies fund IS. In September the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin E. Dempsey, told the Senate Armed Services Committee: “I know major Arab allies who fund them.”
In January said to be a Pakistani commander of IS, Yousaf al Salafi, confessed to law enforcement agencies in Pakistan to getting funds via the United States.
“The US has been condemning the IS activities but unfortunately has not been able to stop funding of these organizations, which is being routed through the US. The US had to dispel the impression that it is financing the group for its own interests and that is why it launched offensive against the organization in Iraq but not in Syria,” a source told the Urdu-language Daily Express.
For a detailed explanation of the strategy at work in the Middle East, see our ISIS and the Plan to Balkanize the Middle East.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/iranian-vp-cia-behind-islamic-state.html

=====================================

CIA tried to plant fake nuke evidence in Iran for the IAEA to find

Source: Bloomberg

Details of a 15-year-old Central Intelligence Agency sting emerging from a court case in the U.S. may prompt United Nations monitors to reassess some evidence related to Iran’s alleged nuclear weapons work, two western diplomats said.
International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors in Vienna will probably review intelligence they received about Iran as a result of the revelations, said the two diplomats who are familiar with the IAEA’s Iran file and asked not to be named because the details are confidential. The CIA passed doctored blueprints for nuclear-weapon components to Iran in February 2000, trial documents have shown.
“This story suggests a possibility that hostile intelligence agencies could decide to plant a ‘smoking gun’ in Iran for the IAEA to find,” said Peter Jenkins, the U.K.’s former envoy to the Vienna-based agency. “That looks like a big problem.”
The UN agency is charged with deciding whether the Iranian government has been trying to develop nuclear weapons and its ruling may determine whether international sanctions against the country are lifted. While Iranian officials have consistently accused the IAEA of basing its case on forged documents, the agency has never acknowledged receiving tampered evidence.

CIA Whistle-Blower

A spokesman for the IAEA said the agency carries out a thorough assessment of the information it receives. The CIA didn’t immediately respond to e-mail and telephone requests for comment.
The CIA documents were filed as evidence to an Alexandria, Virginia court on Jan. 14 for the trial of Jeffrey Sterling, who was convicted of leaking classified information about operations against Iran. Sterling worked on a CIA project aimed at misleading Iranian scientists by feeding modified designs for nuclear-weapons components to the country’s IAEA mission in Austria.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-20/cia-s-nuclear-bomb-sting-said-to-spur-review-in-iran-arms-case

===========================

LOL, I could go on like this forever, but FigaroFatz won't be happy...

1,000 join Muslim 'ring of peace' outside Oslo synagogue

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — More than 1,000 people formed a "ring of peace" Saturday outside Oslo's main synagogue at the initiative of a group of young Muslims.
The event in the Norwegian capital follows a series of attacks against Jews in Europe, including the terror attacks in Paris in January and in neighboring Denmark last week.
One of the eight independent organizers of Saturday's event in Oslo, Hajrah Arshad said the gathering shows "that Islam is about love and unity."
"We want to demonstrate that Jews and Muslims do not hate each other," co-organizer Zeeshan Abdullah told the crowd, standing in a half-circle before the white synagogue. "We do not want individuals to define what Islam is for the rest of us."
"There are many more peace-mongers than warmongers," he added.
Norway's Chief Rabbi Michael Melchior sang the traditional Jewish end of Sabbath song outside the synagogue before the large crowd holding hands.
Co-organizer Hassan Raja said it was the first time he heard the song.
Ervin Kohn, head of Oslo's Jewish community, called the gathering in sub-zero temperatures "unique."
Several European countries have seen an increase in anti-Semitic incidents recently, starting when the conflict between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza intensified last year.
In Paris, three Muslim gunmen killed 17 people at a kosher grocery, the offices of weekly Charlie Hebdo and elsewhere in early January. Last week a single assailant in Copenhagen killed a Jewish security guard outside a synagogue and a Danish filmmaker attending a free speech event.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/1000-join-muslim-ring-peace-outside-oslo-synagogue

Last edited by CovOps on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

MWAHAHAHA!!!

Beautifying the

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-309
Submitted by Rick Giles on Sun, 2015-02-22 03:20.

Beautifying the Universe

Human beings need to make the world a better place

Muslim people need to change their nature in some sort of fundamental, radical, and revolutionary way.

The naturally disintegrating universe needs to be made more well-groomed and exuberant.

It's a shame we can't create a libertarian army of extreme hi-tech to go into ISISland and wipe out these hyper-savages, body and soul, every last man, woman, child, and goat.

The ultimate purpose of life seems to be to make the cosmos more beautiful. To render it more organized and harmonious. To leave it more ordered and useful.

In my judgment, Western survival and prosperity demand a stunning increase in their level of hatred.

They should even occasionally be the object of scathing contempt and virulent condemnation -- at least as an experiment, or in jest...This keeps these esteemed and invaluable intellectual giants fresh and alive.

This is as mad as a bag of hammers. It's put up with because you happen to project onto Mulsims in the prescribed way so a certain amount of crazy can be turned a blind eye to. You're really testing those limits now.

I think this may be a decline for you, Kyrel, and I wish I could persuade you to have a medical check-up. Possible death by brain tumor on the way which you might be able to avoid. There's really no way for me to say that without sounding like a real jerk.

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10022#comment-123791

Laughing face
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Excellent
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Filthy scum: FigaroFatz blocks Rick Giles from 'Nonsense Of Life Objectivists' forever!

Quote :

It's a funny thing ...

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-2
Submitted by Lindsay Perigo on Mon, 2015-02-23 06:33.
Now that I'm quite old, I have to block out time every day for what I specifically call "Anti-Entropy," or AE for short, in my daily diary. That's when I attempt to attend to all the annoying little things that, if left unattended, make one panic. If I don't block out the time, these impertinent irritations *do* take over and induce a reaction similar to the one I feel towards headbanging caterwauling: a mixture of loathing and extreme pessimism. Perhaps the allegedly inexorable entropy in the universe is simply a reflection of God's negligence: he's not attending to his AE! Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Smile

I disagree with most of the letter of Kyrel's post, while enjoying its spirit. And I shall not for a second put up with any poster here telling another he's on his way to a brain tumour, even if the object of such a filthy remark doesn't mind. Free and open debate is not a licence for that kind of pomo-malevolence. Not here, anyway.

The Objectivist would be Führer keeps culling all dissent, leaving just garden variety plebs, who sing in his opera-choir and only in the key of 'C.'

FigaroFatz you will burn in hell one day for all the immorality which you exhibited across the years, by culling the very best posters on that shit-hole of a now dead forum, NOLO.

It's no wonder that you're perpetually single, as everyone gives you a wide berth, leaving you to your homo fantasies with Mario and consigning you to your never-ending addictive onanism.

You really should rename your forum, to more accurately reflect the nature of your existence: Nonsense Of Life Onanists.

Despicable! You Mariononfuckingfilthyfaggotwanker!

Vomit
PS. Forgot to add: Pretentious Windbag to boot.
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:45 pm

More ridiculous censorship, this time at the facebook group For New Intellectuals

Chris Cathcart relates being kicked out by a mod.

(In the "it's just common sense" dept....)
It appears I've been removed from the ostensibly Objectivist group 'For New Intellectuals,' on the basis of what I take to be moderator evasion. This mod (initials RC) issued a declaration which included the claim that anarchists - all anarchists, whatever the context, as it turns out - are too irrational to be welcome there, and that anarchism is an ideology "designed" (!) to provide aid and comfort to "moral thugs." In that thread I posted the following comment:

"I'm not exactly clear as to the intent of the OP. Certain individuals are called out for alleged anarchism, as if that is specifically relevant to whether they should be removed from the group, which would be fucking ridiculous. Disagree with them or not, but there are some anarchists who can go toe-to-toe with pretty much anyone, without evading or indulging in lousy thinking. Specific instances include George Smith and Roderick Long (and while not an Objectivist by any stretch, David Friedman has held his own just fine against critics). If this is a group that as a matter of policy removes people simply for the content of their ideas, then it's not one I care to be a part of: it undermines the integrity of the process of truth-seeking. It's also why I wouldn't subject myself to the notorious bullshitty "loyalty oaths" of certain online forums or mailing lists. I think those who regard anarchism as "among the most irrational, indefensible world views imaginable" are deluding themselves, however objective they think they might otherwise be. I have found the demonizing and otherizing of anarchists as such to be an undesirable feature of certain streams within the Objectivist movement, a stimulant to and symptom of true-believerism and dogmatism.

Need I remind you folks that Rand did not break with Rothbard due to his anarchism? FFS"

(See, I copied this comment just in the event that I'd be removed. However, subsequent discussion I did not copy, so I'm going on memory.)

In response to the above the mod made it clear that this is indeed the policy of the group, basically inviting me to leave if I didn't like it (and that the group wouldn't miss me). I made a final gesture, saying that I would be willing to stay, under one condition:That the group's policy be reconciled with Rand's policy wrt Rothbard. (I realized after the fact that my staying is just what the mod wouldn't have wanted, but that of course doesn't absolve the mod of a basic intellectual responsibility to justify the policy.) This was a few hours ago. I come back to find that I can no longer access the group. So instead of defending this policy, the mod decided to simply remove me from the group (or I assume that's what happened). No intellectual accountability, evidently - something, incidentally, I've found all too typical of the dogmatic cultist types who rail against and/or shun "anarchists," "libertarians," and whatever other "undesirables" (usually ignorantly straw-manned) outside of the safe ideological comfort bubble.

I find it hard to believe that, long-run, this sort of decision and this sort of policy can survive the scrutiny of the independent and critically-minded. Whatever this is, it isn't objectivity, it isn't reason, it isn't honesty, it isn't virtue, it isn't courage, it isn't pro-critical-thought, and it isn't philosophy. That it occurs all too often in Objectivist sub-movements under the banner of these ideals is disgraceful.

(If this situation is somehow merely a technical error within the facebook infrastructure - which I doubt, seeing as I can access other groups - then disregard the above as applied to this one instance, although the principle remains the same.)

(No link)
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Yep, fucking Randroids...

All molded as man-qua-tape-recorder... 

Damn Aynarchists!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:58 am

Conservative Objectivist Randroid, Pamela Geller, accuses Edward Snowden of being a 'traitor!'

Quote :
American traitor Edward Snowden got an Oscar

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/the_poo_generation.html

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 194175_5_
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Quote :

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-19
Submitted by Kyrel Zantonavitch on Mon, 2015-03-02 21:52.
Vera -- Superior space aliens will almost certainly be civilized and non-aggressive. The only known barbarians and savages in the universe are us humans who believe in god, self-sacrifice, welfare statism, and general lying!

And..

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-5475
Submitted by Jules Troy on Tue, 2015-03-03 18:51.
You talk with them every day?

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-19
Submitted by Kyrel Zantonavitch on Tue, 2015-03-03 19:59.
Yep!

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10022

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:37 am

Quote :

Ha!

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Picture-2
Submitted by Lindsay Perigo on Sun, 2015-03-22 10:58.
Isn't that the way of pomo-"Objectivists"? Pretend the questions were never asked? But remember, the Institute for Objectivist Studies was founded on the premise that all questions were open and all debate should be unrestricted? All of that was a ruse to promote the Nathaniel/Babs Branden view that moral equivalency was OK after all, and one should never get angry. These questions, as it turned out in the world of Kelley/Hudgins, were not at all open and debate was not at all unrestricted. "Open" Objectivism has turned out to be more closed than Peikovianism. Just watch Hudgins avoid this! Oh dear!!!!

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10035#comment-123866

The irony sure is lost on FigaroFatz, who is just as censorious, as the rest of the Objectivist mutants... and which is why his once thriving site, is just a shadow of its former self... the best posters, though ones which would clash with FigaroFatz, have been unceremoniously dispatched to the farthest black-hole event horizons in the universe...
fucking imbecile.
But hey, let's give the schmuck a break. He'll save the Western world and he'll do it singlehandedly... by giving elocution lessons, to retards that buy his quacking sales pitch nonsense!
Good luck with that, FigaroFatz!

Oh man
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:03 am

Here, FigaroFatz and may you motherfucking choke on it!

https://ancaps.forumotion.com/t49992-study-u-s-war-on-terror-has-left-over-1-million-dead-in-iraq-afghanistan-pakistan#64095
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Memo to FigaroFatz: Muslim "blood is boiling" at domestic persecution and international atrocities committed by the West

Young Australians are joining terror groups because their "blood is boiling" at domestic persecution and international atrocities committed by the West, a local Muslim leader has warned.

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 1428617944825

Keysar Trad, founder of the Islamic Friendship Association, told a university forum that his comments may be "dangerous" and "politically incorrect" but they were crucial to understanding why more than 200 Australians have taken up arms in Syria and Iraq.

In a scathing assessment of Australia's efforts to create a harmonious society, he said constant persecution, hypocritical Australian laws, vitriolic media and repeated invasions in the Middle East were pushing young Muslims "to the margins of society" and driving them to radicalisation.
Advertisement

"Denying the root causes is like applying a Band-Aid to an open wound before cleaning and disinfecting it," he told an anti-radicalisation forum at the University of Western Sydney on Wednesday night.

Mr Trad, a controversial figure who described himself as a "roving imam", said he could understand why young Australians were driven to join Islamic State but he tried to convince them it was not the solution.

His comments were reflected in a recent study that found one in five Australian Muslims think terrorists have legitimate grievances.

The nation-wide survey of 800 Muslims, conducted last year by the University of Queensland, found that counter-terrorism policy in Australia was breeding anger, backlash, distrust and a siege mentality.

Mr Trad listed the Iraq invasions, the war in Afghanistan and the torture of Muslim prisoners at Guantanamo Bay as grievances for young Muslims.

He cited the case of Northern Territory unionist Matthew Gardiner, who recently returned to the Northern Territory after reportedly fighting with the Kurdish forces against IS , as an example of hypocrisy in Australia.

"If he just went through the belief that he wants to fight against this group that he believes to be a very evil group, if he did it for that reason, why do we wonder when a Muslim person is exposed to any of these atrocities that have been committed against his relatives?" he said.

"Why do we wonder why the blood inside that young Muslim doesn't boil to the extent that he feels that he has to do something?"

Mr Trad said Australian Muslims were confronted with "systemic discrimination", opportunistic political commentary, unemployment and "duplicitous standards" in law enforcement.

"It is hard to argue with a young person who starts to cite all these issues, you can see the fire in their bellies, you in fact feel the same fire yourself," he said.

"All the above factors compound to different extents the sense of victimisation and alienation amongst youths in general and Muslim youths in particular."

In contrast, IS propaganda tells young people: "Join us and you will belong, you will not be discriminated against, you can go wild, let loose your facial hair and you become the law." he said.

Lydia Shelly, a lawyer and Muslim community member, said there was a poor understanding of radicalisation in Australia.

Her comments were echoed by Dr Jan Ali, a lecturer in Islam and Modernity at UWS, who told the forum that deradicalisation programs were pointless without a proper understanding of the phenomenon itself.

He said the federal government's efforts to fund community-led programs wouldn't solve the problem.

"There are some Muslims who are on the path of radicalisation who are from a middle class, well-to-do family," he said. "They don't need hand-outs."

The federal government has allocated $14 million for community-led deradicalisation initiatives and $545 million for the inclusion programs by the Department of Social Services.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/persecution-pushing-young-australian-muslims-to-the-margins-of-society-says-leader-20150409-1mhhj5.html
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 pm

For FigaroFatz only:

And Woodrow Wilson noted in his private writings:

“Since trade ignores national boundaries and the manufacturer insists on having the world as a market, the flag of his nation must follow him, and the doors of the nations which are closed against him must be battered down. Concessions obtained by financiers must be safeguarded by ministers of state, even if the sovereignty of unwilling nations be outraged in the process. Colonies must be obtained or planted, in order that no useful corner of the world may be overlooked or left unused.”

Indeed, Yale political science PhD Michael Parenti notes that the American Revolution was essentially a transfer of power from monarchy to oligarchy.

Those who effect US policy have, in pursuit of their commercial and power interests, killed millions of people in the Middle East just during the last thirty years. They continue today by (in addition to many other illegal campaigns) helping the vicious Saudi dictatorship conquer Yemen through a war of aggression and terrorism.

That the interests of most American citizens – non-elites – would have little to no impact on any of this is not only unsurprising and not confusing, but is explicitly demonstrated through meticulous study.

As many great scholars of the topic have noted, it is up to anyone who dislikes like this dynamic to change it.

http://www.empireslayer.org/2015/04/it-is-not-confusing-that-us-abandons.html
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:24 am

In a well meaning piece, to shed light on the subject, an objectivist distributes equal measures of guilt: Both to the state and its victims, which he labels as criminals.

This of course is nonsense and he should know better: Objective morality presupposes free choice. Living inside a coercive state, precludes that option. Whatever one does, is governed by one's oppressor.  So when one lives inside, in effect, a prison, it's ridiculous to assign moral blame to victims who are daily attacked, hunted, intimidated, assaulted, tortured and murdered. When those victims go hog-wild, they have every fucking right to do so. So don't blame the sufferers. Get rid of the government. Oh, but objectivists want their government, after all, they are statists.

KILL THE OBJECTIVISTS FIRST!

Here's the crap:  http://www.solopassion.com/node/10047
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm

For FigaroFatz & the rest of the randroids at NOLO:

https://ancaps.forumotion.com/t51646-secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-as-a-tool-to-overthrow-syrias-president-assad#66214
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 am

And again:

Propaganda and Islam: What you’re not Being Told

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 P7liUv

http://anonhq.com/propaganda-and-islam-what-youre-not-being-told/
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:05 am

Unhinged objectivist fruit-loop claims that Mao and Peikoff are two of a kind

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10062#comment-124021
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:31 am

FigaroFatz adds Donald Trump to a poll for Republican nominee!

And then to add insult to injury, he voted for him himself.

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10043

BeGeezus!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:26 am

Instead of celebrating, the useless statist fuck, Lindsay Perigo, otherwise known as FigaroFatz, riles against the shooting and killing four deserving Marines!

Figures.

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10069

Additionally, the FACT that it's the US of A that's caused all the chaos in the Middle East, completely escapes this piece of Objectivist shit.

Tragic.

Here's just one more example, of his divorced from reality, World View:

...the hard-won liberation of Iraq

"Hard-won," lolololol. Dreamer. It was a pushover. And it wasn't a 'liberation' either.

Memo to all Iraqis: Please notify FigaroFatz directly, if you believe you are 'liberated,' thank you.

PS. Fatz, you're just a garden variety, conservative, statist imbecile... and the sooner your cancer gets you, the happier we will all be... now GIT!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:46 am

I kid you not!

FigaroFatz endorses Trump/Cruz for 2016!

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10043#comment-124053

Oh man
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:19 am

ROFL
Vomit
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:36 am

This one's for you, FigaroFatz and your imbecilic Reagan worshiping:

https://ancaps.forumotion.com/t53401-the-reagan-administration-had-arranged-for-israeli-weapons-to-be-sent-to-the-guatemalan-army-to-carry-out-the-genocide#68286
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'   Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists' - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayn Rand's Statist, Randroid Idiots: Out of the mouths of 'Objectivists'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-