AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Rights violation: Michigan county threatens to bulldoze Amish homes in poop dispute

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Rights violation: Michigan county threatens to bulldoze Amish homes in poop dispute Vide
PostSubject: Rights violation: Michigan county threatens to bulldoze Amish homes in poop dispute   Rights violation: Michigan county threatens to bulldoze Amish homes in poop dispute Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 4:13 pm

As late afternoon sun streamed into the home’s spare living area, an Amish couple recalled the day this past August when a Lenawee County health official came to their door to post a notice.

Rights violation: Michigan county threatens to bulldoze Amish homes in poop dispute 1amishwarningnotice

“Do Not Enter,” it warned. “Unfit For Human Habitation.”

And below that: “Order to Vacate.”

An accompanying letter warned that the county could seize their home if they failed to comply with county codes for sewage disposal and household wastewater. Similar notices were posted on more than a dozen Amish homes in this rural county just north of the Ohio border, sending waves of fear through the growing Amish community.

“I was scared. I was afraid they would come get us,” the community’s bishop told Bridge Magazine.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-environment-watch/michigan-county-threatens-bulldoze-amish-homes-poop-dispute?fbclid=IwAR1km0ruU1ldlHU80GrMHkXgzXFvFr2iVRHVqsUMeu9I384lJvNFQ3CRJTs
Back to top Go down

Rights violation: Michigan county threatens to bulldoze Amish homes in poop dispute

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-