View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Vide
PostSubject: Leftist Madonna as a shit-head   Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Clueless imbecile mouthing off.

Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Th?id=OIF.UN%2bYQOK2IsanXfDAwdFxng&pid=15  Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Dogma.shit.monster
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Leftist Madonna as a shit-head   Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 4:44 pm

:oinky:
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Leftist Madonna as a shit-head   Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Trump team blasts Madonna: ‘Can you imagine saying that about President Obama?’

Members of President Trump’s inner circle blasted Madonna on Sunday, after the singer said she had thought about blowing up the White House.

“I mean, can you imagine saying that about President Obama?” White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said on “Fox News Sunday.”

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway called the singer’s comments “destructive.”

“And I read an article or two that the Secret Service may be investigating that,” Ms. Conway said on ABC’s “This Week.”

At the Women’s March on Washington on Saturday, the 58-year-old singer gave a profanity-laced speech during which she said she had thought about blowing up the White House.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/22/trump-team-blasts-madonna-can-you-imagine-saying-t/
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Leftist Madonna as a shit-head   Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Cunt in damage control: Madonna Clarifies Her Anti-Trump Speech from the Women’s March: ‘I Spoke in Metaphor’

Leftist Madonna as a shit-head RPqrSXd

http://people.com/celebrity/madonna-clarifies-womens-march-speech-washington-controversy/

Sure...

Now STFU & suck my dick...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leftist Madonna as a shit-head   Leftist Madonna as a shit-head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leftist Madonna as a shit-head

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-