HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Furious 7 is utter rubbish, and here's why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Furious 7 is utter rubbish, and here's why  Vide
PostSubject: Furious 7 is utter rubbish, and here's why    Furious 7 is utter rubbish, and here's why  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:04 am

At the risk of being the guy who farts at Paul Walker's wake, I'm just going to come right out and say it. Furious 7 is rubbish.

Furious 7 is utter rubbish, and here's why  Article%20Lead%20-%20wide983505971mg4teimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.1mjzt1.png1428971436040.jpg-620x349

Sorry, that's not quite right. This film is a stinking pile of crap.

Now, I know there are loads of people out there who think differently, and they'll point as one to the 800 million reasons I'm wrong (that being the gross in US dollars at the time of writing), but if we can focus for a second on something other than money and call an end to the minute's critical silence we've all observed in honour of Paul Walker, I'd like to point to a few reasons why Fast and Furious 7 – or as I prefer to think of it, Fatuous and Spurious 7 – is so bad.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/furious-7-is-utter-rubbish-and-heres-zb9R00
Back to top Go down

Furious 7 is utter rubbish, and here's why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-