View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: New MTV News Show Puts Retards in Control Vide
PostSubject: Funny: New MTV News Show Puts Retards in Control   Funny: New MTV News Show Puts Retards in Control Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 am

A new MTV show that features the mentally disabled interviewing celebs and average folks, isn’t as offensive as it sounds, Ellen Gray writes in the Philadelphia Daily News. The show—How's Your News? from South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, is actually an inclusive endeavor that proves people with developmental disabilities are diverse and competent. It debuts Sunday.

Funny: New MTV News Show Puts Retards in Control 179288imageec4
Funny: New MTV News Show Puts Retards in Control W472

“As the mother of a pop culture-obsessed kid with Down syndrome, I'm on board with Stone's intentions, even if I'd rather keep him off that particular bus,” Gray writes. “If you believe in inclusion, and I do, MTV matters.” One show member is, in fact, "a dogged reporter, treating passers-by and the famous much the same, frequently cutting through her subjects' blather to bring them to the point." Gray's main gripe: Too many celebrities and not enough regular folk.

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/television/20090205_Ellen_Gray__MTV_debuts_a_different_kind_of__News_.html

They remind me of the fdr inner circle...
Back to top Go down

Funny: New MTV News Show Puts Retards in Control

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-