Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Like I said:

Quote :
If you'd only bother to read it carefully...
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

Male Age : 36
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:02 pm

CovOps wrote:
Like I said:

Quote :
If you'd only bother to read it carefully...

I read it for any sign of what you're trying to allude to here. You've lost me. All it is (AGAIN) is three people bitching, plus one Sonia Monseur Ramsey. Most of it is poor use of photo editing, while a few posts are you listing your grievances against the site.

But once again...

...ready for this?...

You do NOTHING to tell me why it is that you, a 42 year old man, have your panties in a bunch about a fucking website. At this age I can't help but wonder why you're not out there scaling mountains, doing a job, sailing, or doing something else more commonly associated with a mid life crisis.
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Nemo wrote:
Molyneux Attacks the FDRCultWatch Shop!

Dozens of products at our cafepress FDRCultWatch shop, which poke fun at the cultists, have been removed, due, no doubt, to complaints from CultishStew. Yes folks, it's the same old formula to which governments worldwide -- for their own protection -- subject dangerous comedians, namely...

Or, (imagine this, shall we?) maybe they're just sick of being attacked?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Quote :
You do NOTHING to tell me why it is that you, a 42 year old man, have your panties in a bunch about a fucking website.

ROFL

So you believe everything you read on the net, right?

Gee... you must be a really bright boy...

Congratz!

Quote :
...I can't help but wonder why...

It's wonderful to wonder, isn't it...

Keep wondering, wonder boy...

That will be all for today...

You're hereby dismissed!
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:12 pm

CovOps wrote:
Quote :
You do NOTHING to tell me why it is that you, a 42 year old man, have your panties in a bunch about a fucking website.

ROFL

So you believe everything you read on the net, right?

Gee... you must be a really bright boy...

Congratz!

Quote :
...I can't help but wonder why...

It's wonderful to wonder, isn't it...

Keep wondering, wonder boy...

That will be all for today...

You're hereby dismissed!

*ahem* So you're not 42, eh? Heh. Kinda imagined that it was an unlikely scenario. So you're a "kid" like me then? I bet you are. Bet you're really some little high school commie piece of crap. I like how one of your grievances against Molyneux is that he doesn't like drugs. Do a little weed, dude? Maybe a little crack? How about a sniff of glue now and then?

Face it, you're bitching and wasting your time. Even LiMi thinks you're doing nothing but making yourselves look like idiots.
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Nemo wrote:
I'll use several posts to display the deleted products.

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 301403230v12350x350fronpm7

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 301422460v15350x350fronqq6

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 306381619v4350x350frontfe8

And you think they're WRONG for complaining?
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Thelastholdout wrote:
Bet you're really some little high school commie piece of crap.

WTF are you talking about? This is an ANCAP forum, dipshit!
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Nemo wrote:
Thelastholdout wrote:
Bet you're really some little high school commie piece of crap.

WTF are you talking about? This is an ANCAP forum, dipshit!

Yes, that's absolutely right. This is. I threw that in there for pure "wtf!!!" effect. Now that I have your attention:

STOP.

AVOIDING.

THE.

ISSUE.

You have yet to debunk my main point, which is that MolyneuxCultWatch is about the SHITTIEST way you could waste your time, apart from doing physical harm to your own body.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:59 am

Quote :
I like how one of your grievances against Molyneux is that he doesn't like drugs. Do a little weed, dude? Maybe a little crack? How about a sniff of glue now and then?

Dear, oh dear...

Well... there goes tea, right out the window... coffee too... no more beer... or champagne to celebrate...

Etc... etc... etc...

Kid...

You really should quit while you're behind...

Lest you get further behind still...

:Ton of bricks:

==================================

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Muttley
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:09 am

CovOps wrote:
Quote :
I like how one of your grievances against Molyneux is that he doesn't like drugs. Do a little weed, dude? Maybe a little crack? How about a sniff of glue now and then?

Dear, oh dear...

Well... there goes tea, right out the window... coffee too... no more beer... or champagne to celebrate...

Etc... etc... etc...

Kid...

You really should quit while you're behind...

Lest you get further behind still...

Oookay...never, anywhere, have I heard Stefan say anything against caffeine. When we talk drugs here, we're talking about recreational narcotics and hallucinogens. I know Stefan isn't fond of the idea of someone using those. Tell me where he says caffeine is absolutely horrid and should never be ingested, and maybe we'll get somewhere.

You STILL haven't refuted my main point, which is that Molyneuxcultwatch is a useless, steaming load which is never even funny. When even people at Liberating Minds say that you're a bunch of fucktards, there HAS to be something wrong here.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Quote :
Oookay...never, anywhere, have I heard Stefan say anything against caffeine. When we talk drugs here, we're talking about recreational narcotics and hallucinogens. I know Stefan isn't fond of the idea of someone using those. Tell me where he says caffeine is absolutely horrid and should never be ingested, and maybe we'll get somewhere.

Kid, that conservative fuck CultishStew is against drugs on principle, much like the Objectivists (where he picked it up from to begin with anyway) and with the same flawed contradiction to boot! They all want to cherry pick which drugs they'll despise and which ones they'll happily consume. And let's not forget, that tea, coffee, caffeinated soft-drinks, etc., are consumed as recreational drugs also. Furthermore, there has never been a culture in the history of civilization, which did not use some type of recreational drugs. As well, some animals consume them in the wild, so it's not even the exclusive prerogative of humans... Rational use of recreational drugs is completely justifiable, it is the irrational use which isn't, such as overdosing on something...

Quote :

You STILL haven't refuted my main point, which is that Molyneuxcultwatch is a useless, steaming load which is never even funny.

You're entitled to your degenerate and biased opinion, but it sure puts a smile on our faces and after all is said and done, that's all that really counts, geddit?

Quote :
When even people at Liberating Minds say that you're a bunch of fucktards, there HAS to be something wrong here.

What kind of a pathetic argument from authority is this? Even if true, it's a complete non sequitur, hence inapplicable.

And so once again kid... you're not making any progress... just exhibiting gross ignorance, immaturity and impotent hostility... Go back to your premium content over there, you're due for another brown-nosing session anyway... just don't inhale too deeply while you're at it, lest you end up vomiting...

Vomit
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:41 pm

Thelastholdout wrote:
When even people at Liberating Minds say that you're a bunch of fucktards,
Where did they say this? Link? I regularly read LiMi and have never seen any such thing.
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:47 pm

CovOps wrote:
Quote :

Kid, that conservative fuck CultishStew is against drugs on principle, much like the Objectivists (where he picked it up from to begin with anyway) and with the same flawed contradiction to boot! They all want to cherry pick which drugs they'll despise and which ones they'll happily consume. And let's not forget, that tea, coffee, caffeinated soft-drinks, etc., are consumed as recreational drugs also. Furthermore, there has never been a culture in the history of civilization, which did not use some type of recreational drugs. As well, some animals consume them in the wild, so it's not even the exclusive prerogative of humans... Rational use of recreational drugs is completely justifiable, it is the irrational use which isn't, such as overdosing on something...

Quote :

You STILL haven't refuted my main point, which is that Molyneuxcultwatch is a useless, steaming load which is never even funny.

You're entitled to your degenerate and biased opinion, but it sure puts a smile on our faces and after all is said and done, that's all that really counts, geddit?

Quote :
When even people at Liberating Minds say that you're a bunch of fucktards, there HAS to be something wrong here.

What kind of a pathetic argument from authority is this? Even if true, it's a complete non sequitur, hence inapplicable.

And so once again kid... you're not making any progress... just exhibiting gross ignorance, immaturity and impotent hostility... Go back to your premium content over there, you're due for another brown-nosing session anyway... just don't inhale too deeply while you're at it, lest you end up vomiting...

So...because it's TRADITIONAL to use recreational drugs, that's all, well and good, right?

Have you ever tried getting by on no caffeine? Tell you what, I could probably do with less myself. One bottle of Mountain Dew makes me JUMP. Maybe it's not exactly the best thing to use even caffeine on a regular basis like we do. Either way, you still haven't given me evidence that Stef condemns caffeine ingestion. I've seen him say negative things about drugs like cocaine, marijuana and all that, and quite frankly, he has a point. Ever see what drugs like that DO to people? Not to mention that a perfectly happy, normal, healthy person doesn't just up and one day say "Gimme a joint, pal! I wanna feel HAPPY!!!"

Furthermore, what you guys do with Molyneuxcultwatch amounts to libel, not even good libel either. It's just another blemish on teh Intarweb. If your point is to give yourself a few giggles, then you have an even more fucked up sense of humor than I do. It strikes me as unhealthy that you guys are so FOCUSED on Molyneux and Freedomainradio. You never did tell me why you don't take on Stormfront or a place like that.

As for Liberating Minds, I was pointing out that as fucktarded as they can be, and considering that they're *on your side,* it's amusing to consider that some of them are even scratching their heads and saying "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???" when they think about this "forum."
Back to top Go down
You_need_help

PostSubject: Unhealthy infatuation...?   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 am

This is very creepy stuff. You have a real obsession with this guy! Please consider speaking with someone. You have got to see this for what it is, a desperate plea for help!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:12 am

Thank you Dr. Freud!

Meanwhile...

Over at Christina's...

:FDR Therapy:

Back to top Go down
Aether

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 pm

You all call yourself rationalists?

This whole thread is an appeal to ridicule.

I've heard a few of the more interesting podcasts at FDR, and there is nothing cult-like about it.

Seriously, what is the big deal?

He does not say cut off all your family relationships.
He says: if you have trouble with your family relationships, and you cannot make them work properly (even after therapy), then you should end those relationships like you would any other.

That seems both pragmatic and perfectly rational to me. If you want to live in a voluntary society then surely the first place to begin eliminating involuntary relationships is your own home.

To all those posting silly little pictures: Grow up. You're embarrassing yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:19 pm

The tactic of someone who's just been destroyed in a debate: completely ignore the person's post.

Admit it, CovOps. You are logically inconsistent and have no life.

CovOps wrote:
Thank you Dr. Freud!

Meanwhile...

Over at Christina's...

:FDR Therapy:

Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh look, the clueless welder is back...

Sonny, the more you post, the greater your displayed ignorance...

And so you get an "F" for that!

Thumbs down

Last edited by CovOps on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Nemo wrote:
Thelastholdout wrote:
When even people at Liberating Minds say that you're a bunch of fucktards,
Where did they say this? Link? I regularly read LiMi and have never seen any such thing.

http://liberatingminds.forumotion.com/freedomain-radio-f26/shock-fdretards-officially-discover-ancaps-t1136.htm

You were saying?

Okay, so there's *one* member there who directly stated how stupid this site is. However, the deafening silence coming from the "ANCAPS is TEH COOLNESS!" side of the court was pretty telling.
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:27 pm

CovOps wrote:
Oh look, the clueless welder is back...

Sonny, the more you post, the greater your displayed ignorance...

And so you get an "F" for that!

Welder?

And I was referring to your lack of response to my last post here before today.

You never did tell me why you don't make a joke out of Stormfront as well.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

That old post didn't warrant a reply as it was way too idiotic.

Stormfront? WTF?

We decide what to focus on, not you sonny boy...
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:48 pm

CovOps wrote:

Stormfront? WTF?

Ahh....I see now. You decide to provide one blanket reply: "It was way too idiotic, but I won't provide any reason why." I could've said that about any one post you've ever generated, but I've respected you enough to actually state what I think and why.

Stormfront isn't much, I mean it's only THE biggest racist website/forum out there. You think Molyneux's bad? Stormfront won't let anyone but racists (or as they call them, "white nationalists") post anywhere but in the "Opposing Views" forum. Not to mention every single post is reviewed before it goes public, so if you make a devastating point or are too brutally honest about what you think it never even makes it to the eyes of anyone but a moderator.

And obviously you decide who you want to obsess over and be unfunny about while lambasting, but I reserve the right to judge the rationality of your choice.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Thelastholdout wrote:
CovOps wrote:

Stormfront? WTF?

Ahh....I see now. You decide to provide one blanket reply: "It was way too idiotic, but I won't provide any reason why." I could've said that about any one post you've ever generated, but I've respected you enough to actually state what I think and why.

You could have said it, but it would be totally inaccurate.

As for your so called "respect," don't do me no favors sonny...

Stormfront isn't much, I mean it's only THE biggest racist website/forum out there. You think Molyneux's bad? Stormfront won't let anyone but racists (or as they call them, "white nationalists") post anywhere but in the "Opposing Views" forum. Not to mention every single post is reviewed before it goes public, so if you make a devastating point or are too brutally honest about what you think it never even makes it to the eyes of anyone but a moderator.

There are millions of forums on this earth... you picked one... but we're not interested in those clowns... like you said, they censor or ban immediately, so what would be the point??? I'd go there, start kneecapping the low-life hillbillies and get banned in a nano-second, so then what???

And obviously you decide who you want to obsess over and be unfunny about while lambasting, but I reserve the right to judge the rationality of your choice.

Again, even blind Freddy can see that there is no obsession here, given that in essence, there's only one major thread on the subject... this isn't LM , so again, you're way off base...
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Aether wrote:
You all call yourself rationalists?

This whole thread is an appeal to ridicule.

Don't approve? Well don't fucking read it, simple...

I've heard a few of the more interesting podcasts at FDR, and there is nothing cult-like about it.

Seriously, what is the big deal?

Seriously? You don't have the knowledge to judge it seriously...

He does not say cut off all your family relationships.
He says: if you have trouble with your family relationships, and you cannot make them work properly (even after therapy), then you should end those relationships like you would any other.

That seems both pragmatic and perfectly rational to me. If you want to live in a voluntary society then surely the first place to begin eliminating involuntary relationships is your own home.

We do not object to just one single issue. Had you read the thread carefully, you would have noticed our wholesale disapproval of the toxic fdr culture... but you haven't and so you didn't...

To all those posting silly little pictures: Grow up. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Nice try... but it ain't gonna fly...
Back to top Go down
Aether

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:50 pm

My post was deleted from this thread. That's censorship you hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molyneux Trolls Register Here:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: AnCaps Forum Technical Non-Assistance-