Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Thanx to lowlife statists, OZschwitz adoption 'turned out to be a nightmare'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Thanx to lowlife statists, OZschwitz adoption 'turned out to be a nightmare' Vide
PostSubject: Thanx to lowlife statists, OZschwitz adoption 'turned out to be a nightmare'   Thanx to lowlife statists, OZschwitz adoption 'turned out to be a nightmare' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:48 pm

My husband and I tried everything to have children of our own, but nothing worked so we decided to adopt when we were in our mid-thirties.

Thanx to lowlife statists, OZschwitz adoption 'turned out to be a nightmare' Wide-Untitled-6-620x349

We were living in England at the time and the process was pretty straightforward compared with Australia. In England there are journals and societies representing children ready for adoption. We applied to adopt three children from foster care aged two, five and seven, all from the same family. Once we were approved we were fast-tracked through the procedure and it only took about five months.

I felt like a failure when we adopted. Here I was with everything I'd ever wanted and I was ready to slit my wrists.

While we were waiting, we heard awful stories from other adopting parents. We wondered how these people could be so negative – why couldn't they just be grateful? We were going to love these children so much that there were going to be no problems for us.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/parenting-and-families/adoption-turned-out-to-be-a-nightmare-20140303-34033.html
Back to top Go down

Thanx to lowlife statists, OZschwitz adoption 'turned out to be a nightmare'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-