HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient   Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:29 am

A foul-mouthed New Zealand surgeon has been reprimanded after swearing at a severely obese patient.

A 44-year-old mother filed a complaint about the doctor after a tense consultation with him last year, The New Zealand Herald reports.

The doctor said f--- at least three times to the Maori woman after she told him she didn't like the word "diet" and preferred the term "lifestyle".

He told her she was, "going on a f---ing diet".

In the letter of complaint, the woman wrote: "[The doctor] said if I couldn't handle the word diet then he challenged my motivation and stated that I would never survive surgery because I was still bullshitting myself and therefore my thinking was still f---ed".

In response to the woman's concerns, the doctor said they no longer had a "therapeutic relationship" and scratched her from the gastric bypass waiting list.

New Zealand's Health and Disability Commissioner, Ron Paterson, said the doctor, who admitted using bad language, had been unprofessional and insulting.

LNK
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient Vide
PostSubject: Re: Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient   Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:35 am

CLASSIC!

ROFL
Back to top Go down

Funny: Foul-mouthed surgeon blasts fat patient

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-