View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Is 90% of America in a "mental health crisis?" Vide
PostSubject: Is 90% of America in a "mental health crisis?"   Is 90% of America in a "mental health crisis?" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 9:22 pm

By this point, I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve published articles here wherein I’ve invoked some version of the phrase, “the world is going crazy.” I make no apologies for this, as the evidence is all around us. The spiraling political and social debates that play out every day, sometimes resulting in violence, would seem to be obvious indicators. The positions being taken by political activists on any number of issues that seem to be clearly insane are too numerous to list here in the space available. But are Americans really “going crazy” in the medical sense of the phrase? That’s a question that was put to the public in a recent survey conducted by CNN and the Kaiser Family Foundation. Is America in the midst of a mental health crisis? As it turns out, the overwhelming majority of respondents felt that the country is indeed falling into a dark pit of mental instability.

Is 90% of America in a "mental health crisis?" 0ba241ba-f753-480d-969a-9b002e055664-860x475

.https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/10/05/is-90-of-america-in-a-mental-health-crisis-n501304
Back to top Go down

Is 90% of America in a "mental health crisis?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-