AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: A California woman became an instant millionaire thanks to "some rude person"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: A California woman became an instant millionaire thanks to "some rude person" Vide
PostSubject: Funny: A California woman became an instant millionaire thanks to "some rude person"   Funny: A California woman became an instant millionaire thanks to "some rude person" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 2:02 am

A 'rude person' bumped her into a lottery machine and out came a $10 million ticket

Funny: A California woman became an instant millionaire thanks to "some rude person" 20258656_G

aQuedra Edwards put $40 into a California Lottery vending machine at Vons Supermarket in Tarzana, Los Angeles County, and was about to select her favorite scratch-off tickets when someone bumped into her, causing her to accidentally push a wrong number.

"He just bumped into me, didn't say a thing and just walked out the door," Edwards told California State Lottery officials.

Out popped a $30 200X Scratcher's ticket, instead of her usual, less expensive ones. Edwards said she was irritated to have spent most of her money on a ticket she didn't even want.

But that feeling soon turned to joy. Once back in her car, she scratched the unwanted ticket, which revealed she had won the $10 million top prize.

"I didn't really believe it at first, but I got on the 405 freeway and kept looking down at (the ticket), and I almost crashed my car," Edwards said. "I pulled over, looked at it again and again, scanned it with my (California Lottery mobile) app, and I just kept thinking this can't be right."

The wild series of events occurred in November 2021, but California Lottery shared the story this month in a statement.

"I'm still in shock" Edwards said. "All I remember saying once I found out how much I just won was, 'I'm rich!'"

Edwards plans to use the prize money to buy a house and start a non-profit organization.

.https://www.kake.com/story/46256752/a-rude-person-bumped-her-into-a-lottery-machine-and-out-came-a-dollar10-million-ticket
Back to top Go down

Funny: A California woman became an instant millionaire thanks to "some rude person"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-