View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Intellectually-challenged UChicago Holds Disinformation Class Vide
PostSubject: Intellectually-challenged UChicago Holds Disinformation Class   Intellectually-challenged UChicago Holds Disinformation Class Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:01 am

The best of the best at disinformation held a class at the University of Chicago. The kickoff was with former President Barack Obama. Who better?

Former President Barack Obama had the nerve to help open the event, although his administration famously spied on the Donald Trump campaign with a secret court warrant backed by the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded Christopher Steele dossier which, in an ironic twist, was the product of Russian disinformation. Democrats used this disinformation to repeatedly smear President Trump and undermine the integrity of the 2016 election.

democrats      

And we can’t forget the puppet master, David Axelrod. He was there as well.

Former chief advisor to the Obama administration David Axelrod moderated two of Wednesday’s discussions. To this day, Axelrod still has the gall to repeat the debunked Russian collusion hoax. He even repeated it Wednesday.

And Anne Appelbaum was leading a seminar on Russian disinformation but is just not interested in Hunter Biden’s laptop. Back in 2020 when asked about the  laptop, Appelbaum commented:

Those who live outside the Fox News bubble and intend to remain there do not, of course, need to learn any of this stuff.

Let them eat cake.

So, has Anne Appelbaum grown? Of course not.

In Chicago, Schmidt referenced a Media Research Center survey that shows 17 percent of polled Biden voters would have changed their vote had they been aware of the various Biden-related scandals, including the laptop the press actively suppressed.

He concluded, “Do you think the media acted inappropriately when they instantly dismissed Hunter Biden’s laptop as ‘Russian disinformation’? What can be learned from that and ensuring that what we label as disinformation is truly disinformation and not reality?”

Applebaum managed somehow to give a worse response than her initial reaction in 2020.

“My problem with Hunter Biden’s laptop is I think totally irrelevant,” she said. “I mean it’s not whether it’s disinformation or I mean I don’t think the – Hunter Biden’s business relationships have anything to do with who should be president of the United States.”

She added, “So, I didn’t – I don’t find it to be interesting. I mean that would be my problem with that as a major news story.”

It’s good for these purveyors of disinformation to have a conference. And they are busy working overtime for Ukraine.

intellidiots      profilesincorruption
Back to top Go down

Intellectually-challenged UChicago Holds Disinformation Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-