AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

New Civil Liberties Alliance taking legal action against the federal government on first amendment grounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

New Civil Liberties Alliance taking legal action against the federal government on first amendment grounds Vide
PostSubject: New Civil Liberties Alliance taking legal action against the federal government on first amendment grounds   New Civil Liberties Alliance taking legal action against the federal government on first amendment grounds Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 6:22 pm

Kudos to the New Civil Liberties Alliance, and counsel, Jenin Younes

New Civil Liberties Alliance taking legal action against the federal government on first amendment grounds Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8ebf31c3-26a9-4559-83a2-39068aa42ce7_808x520

Jenin Younes of the New Civil Liberties Alliance has spearheaded legal action against the federal government on first (and fourth) amendment grounds. The complaint is above, and here is their summary. Our preliminary injunction request.

The litigants are Daniel Kotzin, Michael Senger, and myself. (I only ended up named first in the lawsuit because I live in Ohio, and they (for some reason) used the Ohio federal court.)

I talk about the case here in Moment 159 of my series.

.https://markchangizi.substack.com/p/we-have-taken-legal-action-against?s=w

Expression
Back to top Go down

New Civil Liberties Alliance taking legal action against the federal government on first amendment grounds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-