AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

That worthless punk Trudeau, slams 'Freedom Convoy' for 'hateful rehtoric,' prefers to support BLM protesters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

That worthless punk Trudeau, slams 'Freedom Convoy' for 'hateful rehtoric,' prefers to support BLM protesters Vide
PostSubject: That worthless punk Trudeau, slams 'Freedom Convoy' for 'hateful rehtoric,' prefers to support BLM protesters   That worthless punk Trudeau, slams 'Freedom Convoy' for 'hateful rehtoric,' prefers to support BLM protesters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 8:40 pm

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau slammed the "Freedom Convoy" trucking protest against a vaccine mandate as spewing "hateful rhetoric," while speaking fondly of the Black Lives Matter protests.

"I have attended protests and rallies in the past. When I agreed with the goals, when I supported the people expressing their concerns and their issues, Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that," Trudeau said Monday at a virtual news conference.

"But I have also chosen to not go anywhere near protests that have expressed hateful rhetoric, violence toward fellow citizens. And a disrespect, not just of science, but of the frontline health workers and quite frankly, the 90% of truckers who have been doing the right thing to keep Canadians safe, to put food on our tables. Canadians know where I stand. This is a moment for responsible leaders to think carefully about where they stand and who they stand with," he continued.

That worthless punk Trudeau, slams 'Freedom Convoy' for 'hateful rehtoric,' prefers to support BLM protesters ?u=https%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-Q-yr8Y5zCIo%2FWx0rg3X5ubI%2FAAAAAAABDFY%2FqpCxLkZgDRMmy5d4yo4Zg3YOKW7mMpSsQCLcBGAs%2Fs1600%2Fjustin

.https://www.foxnews.com/world/justin-trudeau-freedom-convoy-protesters-hateful-rhetoric

fuckoff
Back to top Go down

That worthless punk Trudeau, slams 'Freedom Convoy' for 'hateful rehtoric,' prefers to support BLM protesters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-