AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Awww: Top statist epidemiologist Mary-Louise McLaws reveals brain cancer diagnosis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Awww: Top statist epidemiologist Mary-Louise McLaws reveals brain cancer diagnosis Vide
PostSubject: Awww: Top statist epidemiologist Mary-Louise McLaws reveals brain cancer diagnosis   Awww: Top statist epidemiologist Mary-Louise McLaws reveals brain cancer diagnosis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 3:47 pm

A familiar face guiding Australia through the last two years of the pandemic, Mary-Louise McLaws has shared her concerning health battle.

Awww: Top statist epidemiologist Mary-Louise McLaws reveals brain cancer diagnosis 8c499ed7ca87ea3d501cfe6c3d5d191f

One of the country’s top epidemiologists, Mary-Louise McLaws has announced she’s been diagnosed with a brain tumour.

The Professor of Epidemiology said she was experiences severe headaches, which led to a diagnosis of a brain tumour.

As a result, Prof McLaws said she would be taking one month of sick leave from UNSW and the World Health Organisation where she works as an adviser on their health emergencies, and infection prevention and control response to Covid-19/.

“After a severe headache Thursday, I was diagnosed with a brain tumour,” she tweeted on Saturday afternoon.

“I will now be on a month’s sick leave from UNSW and WHO. Thank you media for helping me spread knowledge. Now it is time with my family.”

Throughout the pandemic, Prof McLaws has been a familiar face for Australians seeking health advice about Covid-19.

The Sydney-based epidemiologist often took a critical view of the government’s management of the pandemic and regularly called for tightened restrictions in order to curb infections.

.https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/top-epidemiologist-marylouise-mclaws-reveals-brain-cancer-diagnosis/news-story/885c1b0dba65eb572130d3d7bd9a7bd6

cuntcup
Back to top Go down

Awww: Top statist epidemiologist Mary-Louise McLaws reveals brain cancer diagnosis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-