AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

‘My body, my choice’? Only for abortion as the rights-violating left pushes vaccine mandates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

‘My body, my choice’? Only for abortion as the rights-violating left pushes vaccine mandates  Vide
PostSubject: ‘My body, my choice’? Only for abortion as the rights-violating left pushes vaccine mandates    ‘My body, my choice’? Only for abortion as the rights-violating left pushes vaccine mandates  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 10:12 pm

The left wants liberty for pregnant women but tells the rest of us to pound salt.

‘My body, my choice’? Only for abortion as the rights-violating left pushes vaccine mandates  NEW_YORK_COVID19_VACCINE_MANDATE_PROTEST

On Monday, lame duck Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that “Omicron is here, and it looks very transmissible.” So de Blasio, ignoring scientific evidence that COVID-19 vaccines will not stop the variant from spreading, decreed all private-sector workers, in businesses of all sizes, must be vaccinated by Dec. 27.

The mandate also applies to children as young as 5: They’ll need a jab to participate in school activities such as band and sports and to be taken to a restaurant, movie theater or Broadway show.

Kids 5 to 11 just became eligible for COVID shots last month. Not even 20 percent of them have received a dose, the city’s health department reports. Yet de Blasio’s mandate for them goes into effect Dec. 14.

There is no testing alternative, though the city says it will offer exemptions for valid religious or medical reasons, whatever that means.

A mayor who professes to defend bodily autonomy is doing the opposite, forcing everyone to take the shots, regardless of personal qualms. This is the same de Blasio who warned at a recent Brooklyn pro-choice rally that “you cannot have your government attempt to take away your right to control your body. It cannot happen in America.”

Well, it can, as long as you’re something other than a child-bearing female. Across the country, Democratic governors and mayors are imposing vaccine mandates.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/07/my-body-my-choice-only-for-abortion-as-left-pushes-vaccine-mandates/

degenerates
Back to top Go down

‘My body, my choice’? Only for abortion as the rights-violating left pushes vaccine mandates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-