AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Human Degeneracy Watch: I asked more than 1,000 New Yorkers to share their favorite books. Here are the 7 most popular recommendations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Human Degeneracy Watch: I asked more than 1,000 New Yorkers to share their favorite books. Here are the 7 most popular recommendations Vide
PostSubject: Human Degeneracy Watch: I asked more than 1,000 New Yorkers to share their favorite books. Here are the 7 most popular recommendations    Human Degeneracy Watch: I asked more than 1,000 New Yorkers to share their favorite books. Here are the 7 most popular recommendations Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Most people think of reading books as an “alone time” activity. But the experience truly comes alive when we talk to other people about the books that are most meaningful to us.

Human Degeneracy Watch: I asked more than 1,000 New Yorkers to share their favorite books. Here are the 7 most popular recommendations 106972745-1636470494392-photo_credit_An_Rong_Xu

As a documentarian and avid reader, I’ve spent the past seven years riding every line in the New York City subway system, talking to more than 1,000 commuters about their favorite books — the ones that resonated with them the most, changed their lives, or reflected who they are.

Based on my conversations, here are the seven books that were cited the most:

.https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/i-asked-1000-new-yorkers-to-share-their-favorite-books-here-are-the-7-most-popular-reads.html

intellidiots
Back to top Go down

Human Degeneracy Watch: I asked more than 1,000 New Yorkers to share their favorite books. Here are the 7 most popular recommendations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Human Degeneracy Watch: Enemies Of Rational Values-