HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Pandemic Recommendations Roundup #2: Down Under Edition, Parts 1–4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Pandemic Recommendations Roundup #2: Down Under Edition, Parts 1–4 Vide
PostSubject: Pandemic Recommendations Roundup #2: Down Under Edition, Parts 1–4   Pandemic Recommendations Roundup #2: Down Under Edition, Parts 1–4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2021 5:48 pm

Video, Article, Book, Movie, TV Show, Music, & Poem Recs Grieving/Celebrating Australia & New Zealand + Queensland Petitions on PCR Tests, Masks, & Lockdowns (NEW)

Preamble

This article combines Part 1 (Videos), Part 2 (Articles, Book, Poem), Part 3 (Movies), and Part 4 (TV Shows & Music) of the Down Under Edition of Recommendations Roundup along with a new section with links to Queensland petitions on masks, lockdowns, and PCR tests prepared by two of my Australian subscribers. I am also including PDFs of the supplemental reports that accompanied the petitions because they are extraordinarily well-researched and informative. I encourage you to download these documents for perusal, sharing, and possible inclusion in your own efforts to combat tyranny in your respective locations. More details in the Petitions section below.

Introduction

Given that Australia and New Zealand are serving as the trial run for one-world totalitarianism and that I have several loyal subscribers from Down Under, I decided to dedicate this issue to all you Aussies and Kiwis out there.

The petitions, videos, and articles focus on the present tyranny, while the cultural portion (book, movie, show, and music recommendations as well as the poem) reminds us of the beauty, humor, and resilience of Australians and New Zealanders. I hope the latter will assuage the souls of the despondent while inspiring the downtrodden to draw strength from their rugged heritage as they shatter their chains, depose the despots, and restore their liberties.
Petitions

I want to call special attention to the following petitions submitted to the Queensland Government by two of my Australian subscribers, Alan Ballard and Wendy Corfield (both graciously introduced to me by Allan Cox):

Evidence Required by the People of Queensland from the Queensland Government About the Efficacy of PCR Tests

Evidence Required by the People of Queensland from the Queensland Government About the Efficacy of Mandated Masks & Lockdown

Alan is an engineer by trade with experience in various mine management roles. While his name is on the petitions and he played a supportive role in their preparation, it is Wendy who authored the documents. She formerly held numerous positions at Queensland Health, including principal research officer, manager, and project manager. Wendy’s area of public health expertise is around the ethics, laws, and care for those at the end of life. Wendy was also a policy and evaluation advisor at Blue Care, senior policy analyst at Public Service Commission of Queensland, and principal policy advisor at the Department of Transport & Main Roads. She holds a PhD that focused on ethics and philosophy from the Creative Industries Faculty and a graduate diploma of education, both from Queensland University of Technology. Prior to gaining her PhD, Wendy spent fifteen years studying/tutoring in business administration and communication studies while studying part-time. Wendy’s first qualification was a BA in literature and history from the University of Queensland.

Wendy’s extensive knowledge of and experience in public health are evident in the exhaustively documented supplemental materials she prepared for these petitions:

Queensland Petition on PCR Tests: Supplemental Information

Queensland Petition on Masks & Lockdowns: Supplemental Information on Lockdowns

Queensland Petition on Masks & Lockdowns: Supplemental Information on Masks

.https://margaretannaalice.substack.com/p/recommendations-roundup-2-down-under-41b

State repression
Back to top Go down

Pandemic Recommendations Roundup #2: Down Under Edition, Parts 1–4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-