HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

No jab for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

No jab for me Vide
PostSubject: No jab for me   No jab for me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:11 pm

The site contains 430+ links to various primary sources. It takes a few seconds to load. Click on the hyperlinked sections to direct you to primary sources such as CDC, WHO, FDA documents.

Statements in this site are substantiated with facts that will stand in a court of law. Informed Consent requires a flow of accurate, unfiltered information. Failure to provide Informed Consent to anyone receiving a medical intervention constitutes a Crime Against Humanity, which, upon conviction, is punishable by death. A petition to the International Criminal Court has been filed.

Anyone trying to take down this site, either by disabling links or posting warnings that this site is dangerous, will be named as codefendant in the equivalent of another Nuremberg trial for being an accomplice to Crimes Against Humanity. That includes social media and newsletter forums and their order takers. Lawyers are standing by.

https://nojabforme.info/

No jab for me 4QXsKnR
Back to top Go down

No jab for me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-