AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The Insidious British 'Royal' Family Propaganda For Serfs: Emma Raducanu admits she was 'really nervous' playing doubles with sporty Kate Middleton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The Insidious British 'Royal' Family Propaganda For Serfs: Emma Raducanu admits she was 'really nervous' playing doubles with sporty Kate Middleton Vide
PostSubject: The Insidious British 'Royal' Family Propaganda For Serfs: Emma Raducanu admits she was 'really nervous' playing doubles with sporty Kate Middleton   The Insidious British 'Royal' Family Propaganda For Serfs: Emma Raducanu admits she was 'really nervous' playing doubles with sporty Kate Middleton Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Tennis sensation Emma Raducanu admitted she was 'very nervous' playing a doubles match with the Duchess of Cambridge today.

The Insidious British 'Royal' Family Propaganda For Serfs: Emma Raducanu admits she was 'really nervous' playing doubles with sporty Kate Middleton 48336887-10024641-image-a-38_1632484314843

Emma, 18, who became the first British woman to win a grand slam title for 44 years when she won the US Open earlier this month, said she 'enjoyed' the experience but was focused on not missing the ball as she took to the court at the National Tennis Centre in London.

'I really enjoyed playing tennis against the Duchess of Cambridge today but I was actually very nervous,' she said in an interview after the event. 'I kept thinking don’t miss, don’t miss.'

.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10024641/Kate-Middleton-meets-Open-winner-Emma-Raducanu-18-homecoming-event-London.html

airhead
Back to top Go down

The Insidious British 'Royal' Family Propaganda For Serfs: Emma Raducanu admits she was 'really nervous' playing doubles with sporty Kate Middleton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Human Degeneracy Watch: Enemies Of Rational Values-