View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Woman Mauled by Savage poLICE Dog Suffers Life-Changing Injuries Vide
PostSubject: Woman Mauled by Savage poLICE Dog Suffers Life-Changing Injuries   Woman Mauled by Savage poLICE Dog Suffers Life-Changing Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 8:02 am

A woman says she has been left with life-changing injuries after being mauled by a police dog at an illegal rave.

Jessica Mae Andrew, 28, says she was left screaming in pain and now requires skin and muscle grafts to her leg after being attacked by the dog at an illegal rave in Yate, Gloucestershire, on Halloween. She told the Independent that she had been dancing when she was attacked by the dog without any warning at all.

Andrew said: "After biting through my thigh, it let go then and started to maul me again - this time biting my calf and foot where it did the most damage. It bit through right to bone. I had a gaping hole in my calf bigger than my fist – with the bone exposed.

"The dog was totally out of control. It was traumatizing. It tore through my boots – it felt like it was on me for around three to four minutes." She also says she has had to leave her home on a boat as she can no longer access it due to the injuries she suffered.

Woman Mauled by Savage poLICE Dog Suffers Life-Changing Injuries Illegal-rave

https://www.newsweek.com/illegal-rave-dog-police-dog-1549459

FUCK THE POLICE    copinabox
Back to top Go down

Woman Mauled by Savage poLICE Dog Suffers Life-Changing Injuries

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-