AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: I'm running for president as a libertarian — and I want you to understand what libertarianism really means

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: I'm running for president as a libertarian — and I want you to understand what libertarianism really means Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: I'm running for president as a libertarian — and I want you to understand what libertarianism really means   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: I'm running for president as a libertarian — and I want you to understand what libertarianism really means Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Polarization in American politics sometimes feels like it’s at an all-time high.

Last year, the Pew Research Center conducted a poll on Americans’ feelings about ideologies. Predictably, Republicans approved of conservatives and disapproved of liberals and progressives, and Democrats felt the opposite. But in this time of division, one label earned majority support from both groups: libertarian.

What, then, does it mean to be a libertarian?

Libertarians believe that as long as people are not harming others, they should be left to do as they wish. We know that communities are best equipped to handle most issues and that people spend their money better than any politician ever could. We welcome free trade and open immigration, and encourage peace and diplomacy in foreign affairs.

As president, I want to unite Americans behind the cause of personal responsibility and individual liberty.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/libertarianism-meaning-trump-healthcare-medicare-wars-environment-a9621221.html
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: I'm running for president as a libertarian — and I want you to understand what libertarianism really means

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-