HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Anonymous Berkeley Professor Shreds BLM Injustice Narrative

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Anonymous Berkeley Professor Shreds BLM Injustice Narrative Vide
PostSubject: Anonymous Berkeley Professor Shreds BLM Injustice Narrative   Anonymous Berkeley Professor Shreds BLM Injustice Narrative Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 6:24 pm

An anonymous history professor at U.C. Berkeley has penned an open letter against the current narratives of racial injustice underpinning the BLM movement and ongoing protests over the death of George Floyd.

Its authenticity was confirmed by Kentucky State University Assistant Professor of Political Science, Wilfred Reilley, who says he was sent a copy of the letter along with Stanford University economist Thomas Sowell.

UC Berkeley History Professor's Open Letter Against BLM, Police Brutality and Cultural Orthodoxy

Dear profs X, Y, Z

I am one of your colleagues at the University of California, Berkeley. I have met you both personally but do not know you closely, and am contacting you anonymously, with apologies. I am worried that writing this email publicly might lead to me losing my job, and likely all future jobs in my field.

In your recent departmental emails you mentioned our pledge to diversity, but I am increasingly alarmed by the absence of diversity of opinion on the topic of the recent protests and our community response to them.

Rest here: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/anonymous-berkeley-professor-shreds-blm-injustice-narrative-damning-stats-and-logic?fbclid=IwAR3_-eMcPxkQU_hGaUw21Pbp0MGt2hWHcuE0Q3GFQEyfuki1FtkYkXLT1Lo
Back to top Go down

Anonymous Berkeley Professor Shreds BLM Injustice Narrative

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-