AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Excellent: Trump on House Dems' coronavirus relief bill: 'No way I’m signing that deal' with 'Green New Deal stuff'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Excellent: Trump on House Dems' coronavirus relief bill: 'No way I’m signing that deal' with 'Green New Deal stuff' Vide
PostSubject: Excellent: Trump on House Dems' coronavirus relief bill: 'No way I’m signing that deal' with 'Green New Deal stuff'   Excellent: Trump on House Dems' coronavirus relief bill: 'No way I’m signing that deal' with 'Green New Deal stuff' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 8:55 pm

President Trump said Tuesday that he would not support an emergency coronavirus response bill pitched by House Democrats earlier this week.
“Nancy Pelosi came and put a lot of things in the deal that had nothing to do with workers -- that had to do with an agenda that they have been trying to get passed for 10 years,” Trump told Fox News in a special “Virtual Town Hall.”
“I came in, I told Mike [Pence], I told a lot of people, 'There is no way I am signing that deal," the president added.
Trump said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., had almost reached an agreement on the response bill over the weekend before Democrats suddenly injected the “Green New Deal” into the mix.
"[The Democrats said] 'We want green energy, let’s stop drilling oil' -- they had things in there that were terrible," Trump said. "Windmills all over the place and all sorts of credits for windmills -- they kill the birds and ruin the real estate. A lot of problems.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-coronavirus-relief-bill-green-new-deal

Better than good
Back to top Go down

Excellent: Trump on House Dems' coronavirus relief bill: 'No way I’m signing that deal' with 'Green New Deal stuff'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-