AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

‘They knew I was innocent’: Dishonest Yale fights FOIA from student demanding release of police body cam footage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

‘They knew I was innocent’: Dishonest Yale fights FOIA from student demanding release of police body cam footage Vide
PostSubject: ‘They knew I was innocent’: Dishonest Yale fights FOIA from student demanding release of police body cam footage   ‘They knew I was innocent’: Dishonest Yale fights FOIA from student demanding release of police body cam footage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 1:17 am

Related to the ‘napping while black’ incident last year
A Yale student who became embroiled in an international controversy that upended her entire life is demanding body cam footage from campus police officers, footage she says will exonerate her of claims that she was racist to call the police on a black student who had been sleeping in a dorm common room. The university, meanwhile, is fighting a freedom of information act request meant to force the release of the tapes.
Sarah Braasch, a philosophy graduate student at Yale University, found herself the target of prolonged, unrelenting nationwide anger last May when she called campus police on a black female student who had been asleep in a dorm lounge. Braasch was accused of having racist motives in calling the police, claims she has fervently denied over the past year and a half.

‘They knew I was innocent’: Dishonest Yale fights FOIA from student demanding release of police body cam footage F11photo_Shutterstock-370x247

https://www.thecollegefix.com/they-knew-i-was-innocent-yale-fights-foia-from-student-demanding-release-of-police-body-cam-footage/

Thumbs down
Back to top Go down

‘They knew I was innocent’: Dishonest Yale fights FOIA from student demanding release of police body cam footage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-