AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiot: Hard-left Labour leadership candidate Rebecca Long Bailey gives Jeremy Corbyn a '10 out of 10' for election campaign

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiot: Hard-left Labour leadership candidate Rebecca Long Bailey gives Jeremy Corbyn a '10 out of 10' for election campaign Vide
PostSubject: Idiot: Hard-left Labour leadership candidate Rebecca Long Bailey gives Jeremy Corbyn a '10 out of 10' for election campaign   Idiot: Hard-left Labour leadership candidate Rebecca Long Bailey gives Jeremy Corbyn a '10 out of 10' for election campaign Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Rebecca Long Bailey claimed Jeremy Corbyn was '10 out of 10' as Labour leader today, despite him overseeing the party's worst election humiliation in more than 80 years.

Idiot: Hard-left Labour leadership candidate Rebecca Long Bailey gives Jeremy Corbyn a '10 out of 10' for election campaign 23114542-7859941-image-m-7_1578420041859

The shadow business secretary made clear her attempt to harness her horse to the Corbynista wagons, despite continuing to insist she was not a continuity candidate.

She was asked to rate Mr Corbyn's four years in power in an interview with ITV News, saying he was 'one of most honest kind principled politicians I’ve ever met'.

She told reporter Paul Brand: 'I'd give him 10 out of 10, because I respect him and I supported him all the way through.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7859941/Rebecca-Long-Bailey-enters-Labour-leader-race-continuity-Corbyn-candidate.html

commisbastard
Back to top Go down

Idiot: Hard-left Labour leadership candidate Rebecca Long Bailey gives Jeremy Corbyn a '10 out of 10' for election campaign

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-