View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Baby killer LEYZEROVYCH: I am pro-choice Vide
PostSubject: Baby killer LEYZEROVYCH: I am pro-choice   Baby killer LEYZEROVYCH: I am pro-choice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 6:24 pm

... I am pro-choice. I am also for pulling all federal funds from Planned Parenthood. I am pro-choice because the only moral ground on which I could prevent abortions would be a religious one. Because I am an atheist, I cannot lift a finger. 
But, my self-restriction from preventing abortions does not hold me from believing that abortion is an egregious act, and every woman that does it is, to a degree, morally corrupt. Thus, I am for federally defunding the organization that performs thousands of abortions for free. I refuse to have my tax dollars going to a cause with which I deeply disagree. 
But that does not prevent others from donating privately to Planned Parenthood if they want to support the cause. It also does not prevent women who have decided to abort to go to a medical facility and pay for abortion.

https://www.dailytargum.com/article/2019/11/libertarianism-reigns-supreme-in-age-of-political-divide

bubbykilla!

Thumbs down
Back to top Go down

Baby killer LEYZEROVYCH: I am pro-choice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-