HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'I'm in an unfair fight against a superpower,' Assange tells UK court

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'I'm in an unfair fight against a superpower,' Assange tells UK court Vide
PostSubject: 'I'm in an unfair fight against a superpower,' Assange tells UK court   'I'm in an unfair fight against a superpower,' Assange tells UK court Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 7:49 pm

A gaunt, hesitant and apparently confused Julian Assange has told a London judge he is in an inequitable fight against a superpower which has been spying on his “interior life” and on confidential meetings with his legal team.

'I'm in an unfair fight against a superpower,' Assange tells UK court 54c8c628389595aeccf59d1b5408ed42a282cb07

Trump urges GOP to 'get tougher' against impeachment

Julian Assange will face an extradition hearing in February 2020, after a British judge declined a request by his lawyers to delay proceedings by three months.

The WikiLeaks founder is trying to avoid extradition to the US to face 17 espionage charges and one computer hacking charge.

His legal team revealed on Monday they want to deal a knockout blow to the case against him, by establishing that the charges are a “political offence” for which extradition cannot be granted.

Assange appeared in person before District Judge Vanessa Baraitser in Westminster Magistrates Court, appearing tired and unwell and speaking hesitantly.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/i-m-in-an-unfair-fight-against-a-superpower-julian-assange-tells-uk-court-20191021-p532vc.html
Back to top Go down

'I'm in an unfair fight against a superpower,' Assange tells UK court

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-