AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Tulsi Gabbard: Hillary Clinton Attacking Me For Opposing Regime Change Wars, She Has Blood On Her Hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Tulsi Gabbard: Hillary Clinton Attacking Me For Opposing Regime Change Wars, She Has Blood On Her Hands Vide
PostSubject: Tulsi Gabbard: Hillary Clinton Attacking Me For Opposing Regime Change Wars, She Has Blood On Her Hands   Tulsi Gabbard: Hillary Clinton Attacking Me For Opposing Regime Change Wars, She Has Blood On Her Hands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 9:13 pm

TUCKER CARLSON, FOX NEWS HOST:  Congresswoman Gabbard is on the road campaigning tonight, and joins, I believe, from Iowa. 

Congresswoman, thank you very much for coming on.

REP. TULSI GABBARD (D-HI), 2020 DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE:  Thanks, Tucker. 

CARLSON:  So, just to the factual point first -- are you a Russian sleeper cell? 

(LAUGHTER)

GABBARD:  Look, here, let me tell you what this is about.  This is about Hillary Clinton sending a very strong message, saying that because I am and have long been calling for an end to our country's foreign policy of waging one regime change war after the next, the likes of which we’ve seen in Iraq and Libya and ongoing in Syria, and because I’m calling for an end to this new Cold War nuclear arms race, that I am a Russian asset and that I’m a traitor to the nation that I love. And not only are they saying that about me, they are basically saying -- sending this message out to every veteran in this country, every service member, every American, anyone watching at home who is fighting for peace and who is calling for an end to these regime change wars, this new Cold War and arms race, they are saying that you are also a Russian asset, that you are also a traitor to this country. That's really what's happening here.

More:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/19/tulsi_gabbard_hillary_clinton_attacking_me_for_opposing_regime_change_wars_she_has_blood_on_her_hands.html

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

Tulsi Gabbard: Hillary Clinton Attacking Me For Opposing Regime Change Wars, She Has Blood On Her Hands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-