AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL, Ben Shapiro: “I’ll Meet You at the Door With a Gun” if Beto Pushes For LGBTQ Mandate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL, Ben Shapiro: “I’ll Meet You at the Door With a Gun” if Beto Pushes For LGBTQ Mandate Vide
PostSubject: LOL, Ben Shapiro: “I’ll Meet You at the Door With a Gun” if Beto Pushes For LGBTQ Mandate   LOL, Ben Shapiro: “I’ll Meet You at the Door With a Gun” if Beto Pushes For LGBTQ Mandate Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro says he will take up arms against the government if presidential candidate Beto O’ Rourke were to use the government to mandate LGBTQ indoctrination in schools, he said in a viral video clip on Twitter Friday.

LOL, Ben Shapiro: “I’ll Meet You at the Door With a Gun” if Beto Pushes For LGBTQ Mandate 8768C214-535F-4BA0-A2B2-63C09A0D15F5-690x450

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ben-shapiro-ill-meet-you-at-the-door-with-a-gun-if-beto-pushes-for-lgbtq-mandate/

:Mafia:
Back to top Go down

LOL, Ben Shapiro: “I’ll Meet You at the Door With a Gun” if Beto Pushes For LGBTQ Mandate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-