AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Defending Capitalism? Oh snap-it-alism!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Defending Capitalism? Oh snap-it-alism!  Vide
PostSubject: Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Defending Capitalism? Oh snap-it-alism!    Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Defending Capitalism? Oh snap-it-alism!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 12:24 am

The last several weeks for me could be denoted by midterms, chaos and a lack of sleep. Along with my president Sean Oppenheimer, I’ve been trying to officially start a Young Americans for Liberty chapter on campus. I reached out to no less than five political science professors before I managed to find a willing advisor. While I expected many professors to be uninterested due to their ideological bent, I was nonetheless surprised when one professor maintained that “I have no interest in fostering imperialist ideologies.”   
Something that immediately occurred to me is that there is widespread ignorance towards the goals of libertarianism. Our “radical” ideology is simply to minimize coercion by government and allow people the freedom to pursue their dreams. Furthermore, most libertarians agree that government is a tool used by the elite to maintain power. We agree with liberals that no one should be in jail for drug offenses. We see asset forfeiture is an intimidation tactic. Finally, we believe war and colonies are unequivocally bad. It seems really surprising upon first glance that leftists would be opposed to our goals.

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Defending Capitalism? Oh snap-it-alism!  Z

More: https://dailycampus.com/stories/2019/07/10/defending-capitalism-oh-snap-it-alism

Victory
Back to top Go down

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Defending Capitalism? Oh snap-it-alism!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-