AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'Thank' the idiotic egalitarians at the International Gymnastics Federation: Simone Biles penalized for having skills other gymnasts can't pull off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

'Thank' the idiotic egalitarians at the International Gymnastics Federation: Simone Biles penalized for having skills other gymnasts can't pull off Vide
PostSubject: 'Thank' the idiotic egalitarians at the International Gymnastics Federation: Simone Biles penalized for having skills other gymnasts can't pull off   'Thank' the idiotic egalitarians at the International Gymnastics Federation: Simone Biles penalized for having skills other gymnasts can't pull off Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 1:21 am

STUTTGART, Germany — Simone Biles is the last person international gymnastics officials should be using to try and make a point.
In an effort to deter other gymnasts from trying skills they are not physically capable of doing, the International Gymnastics Federation watered down the value of a new element Biles plans to do at the world championships. That’s right. Penalize the reigning world and Olympic champion, who is almost cautious when it comes to adding difficulty, for the potential recklessness of others.
“Am I in a league of my own? Yes. But that doesn’t mean you can’t credit me for what I’m doing,” Biles told NBC after learning of the decision this week by the women’s technical committee.
“They keep asking us to do more difficulty and to give more artistry, give more harder skills,” she added. “So we do, and then they don’t credit it, and I don’t think that’s fair.”

'Thank' the idiotic egalitarians at the International Gymnastics Federation: Simone Biles penalized for having skills other gymnasts can't pull off 07ab48d3-388d-47ee-9f9c-5ceb708c7490-AFP_AFP_1KX9HI

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/10/04/gymnastics-simon-biles-penalized-championships-being-too-good/3866255002/

idiots
Back to top Go down

'Thank' the idiotic egalitarians at the International Gymnastics Federation: Simone Biles penalized for having skills other gymnasts can't pull off

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-