AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'I was scared he was going to kill me': White cop sobs in court as she apologizes for 'mistakenly' killing black neighbor in HIS apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'I was scared he was going to kill me': White cop sobs in court as she apologizes for 'mistakenly' killing black neighbor in HIS apartment Vide
PostSubject: 'I was scared he was going to kill me': White cop sobs in court as she apologizes for 'mistakenly' killing black neighbor in HIS apartment   'I was scared he was going to kill me': White cop sobs in court as she apologizes for 'mistakenly' killing black neighbor in HIS apartment Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 6:56 pm

White former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger broke down in court as she began testifying in her own defense on Friday on charges that she murdered her unarmed neighbor in his apartment after she entered by accident.

'I was scared he was going to kill me': White cop sobs in court as she apologizes for 'mistakenly' killing black neighbor in HIS apartment 19022768-0-image-a-3_1569612524285

Guyger, 31, said she wished Botham Jean, a 26-year-old black PwC accountant, had been the one with the gun and he'd killed her, instead of the other way around on September 6, 2018.

She reenacted the moment she arrived at the wrong apartment thinking it was her own before shooting dead Jean as he ate ice cream.

She said she was 'scared to death' when she opened what she thought was her apartment door and saw a silhouetted figure standing in the darkness inside.

She testified that as she put her key in the apartment lock, the door opened because it hadn't been fully closed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7512599/Former-Dallas-cop-wrong-apartment-slaying-trial-testifies-defense.html

Caged/Jail
Back to top Go down

'I was scared he was going to kill me': White cop sobs in court as she apologizes for 'mistakenly' killing black neighbor in HIS apartment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-