View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Degree Is Not Important To Be Successful Vide
PostSubject: Degree Is Not Important To Be Successful   Degree Is Not Important To Be Successful Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 2:24 am

After reading the title of my article, you guys must be thinking about me that I’m mad! But after reading my entire article you guys will come to know, why I wrote this title that degree is not important to be successful. Today, if we ask a child what do you want to be? Most of the children respond to the question that I want to become a Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, Fashion designer etc. When they are asked why? Mostly kids use to respond that there are more good jobs in this profession from which they will get more money and fame. In reality as well, this is the reason why most of the parents force their children to study. In schools, colleges and universities career choosing seminars are held in which teachers use to guide students that they should select this profession it has more scope.

Degree Is Not Important To Be Successful Hqdefault

From childhood, it is put into the child’s mind that there are good jobs and more money in this profession, due to which the child then study for the same purpose. But this is wrong because when a person thinks only of his own interest, he is called selfish. Parents should make their children, human first before choosing any profession. You people must be thinking that we are already human beings. Once Hazrat Ali was asked what is the difference between a human and an animal? He said, the one who only thinks for himself is an animal and whoever thinks for others is a human being. In this sense, you people can better understand that we are humans only by name because nobody has time for anyone, everyone thinks only for themselves. That is why distance is also growing in relationship.

We all have seen that parents who “only” pursue their children to get a degree. Later such parents are left alone. Now in this 21st century it has become the story of every household. The greatest example of this is that kids have set a specific day of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day for their parents because they are so busy in their lives. The parents are responsible for this by themselves, because from childhood they used to ask their children to get education, so they could get a high degree and then a good job. But they do not make their children realize that getting education is not the real perfection but doing implement on it is real perfection.” Education commands us with humanity, importance of relationships, our religion, cultural norms and today’s children are distant from it.

From degree you can get a good job which can lead to a luxurious life but not necessarily a satisfying life, so how can you succeed when there is no satisfaction in your life? There are many well educated people around us who have good degrees, good jobs, all the luxuries but still they are not satisfied with their lives, they don’t have time for others in their lives. They have gone far away from their own relationships. A successful life is in which you are satisfied with your own life. The real success is when you help others. The happiness and satisfaction that comes from helping others cannot come from any luxuries.

Abdul Sattar Eidhi is the real example of success. He had no degree, he had a very simple lifestyle, and he was the richest poor man. Today, he is not in this world but still the whole world remembers him in good words. If we want more stars to come like Abdul Sattar Eidhi, to make our country be proud then parents and teachers, who are the mentor of a child, should guide children right from childhood. They can select the best path for them and this can only be possible by practicing the moral values, love for country, learning good deeds and most important practical is the implementation of the education, which will enable them to be successful in both worlds and by this our country will also prosper.

http://blogs.dunyanews.tv/25115/
Back to top Go down

Degree Is Not Important To Be Successful

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-