AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Former Commie-Professor Who Resigned After ‘Antifa’ Controversy Says He Plans to Sue School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Former Commie-Professor Who Resigned After ‘Antifa’ Controversy Says He Plans to Sue School Vide
PostSubject: Former Commie-Professor Who Resigned After ‘Antifa’ Controversy Says He Plans to Sue School   Former Commie-Professor Who Resigned After ‘Antifa’ Controversy Says He Plans to Sue School Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 12:43 am

A newly resigned professor in Iowa says he plans on suing his former school for how officials handled blowback to his controversial online statements. Does he have a legitimate claim under the law? A legal nonprofit says his employers actions violated his First Amendment rights.
The controversy stems over incendiary, hostile online comments from Jeff Klinzman, a professor at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids. A report from KCRG showed that he had written in a Facebook group called Iowa Antifa. He commented on a post featuring a tweet from President Donald Trump, who alleged antifa were “gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats.”
Klinzman’s response: “Yeah, I know who I’d clock with a bat…”
He also made a statement in 2012 against evangelical Christians: “It’s not pretty, and I’m not proud, but seeing what evangelical Christians are doing to this county and its people fills me with rage, and a desire to exact revenge.” He included a poem, saying, “Kill them all and bury them deep in the ground.”

Former Commie-Professor Who Resigned After ‘Antifa’ Controversy Says He Plans to Sue School Screengrab-via-Kirkwood-Community-College

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/former-professor-who-resigned-after-antifa-controversy-says-he-plans-to-sue-school/

commisbastard
Back to top Go down

Former Commie-Professor Who Resigned After ‘Antifa’ Controversy Says He Plans to Sue School

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-