AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Good stuff! School secretary faces sack after five-year-old daughter is told off for talking about God

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Good stuff! School secretary faces sack after five-year-old daughter is told off for talking about God Vide
PostSubject: Good stuff! School secretary faces sack after five-year-old daughter is told off for talking about God   Good stuff! School secretary faces sack after five-year-old daughter is told off for talking about God Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 pm

A primary school receptionist is facing the sack after her five-year-old daughter was scolded for talking about God in class.

Jennie Cain's daughter Jasmine was ticked off by a teacher for discussing heaven and hell with a friend, and came home in a flood of tears.

After comforting the distraught little girl, her mother sent a private email to ten close Christian friends asking them to offer prayers for the families and the school.

But a copy fell into the hands of headmaster Gary Read, and now Mrs Cain, 38, is being investigated for professional misconduct for allegedly making claims against the school and staff members.

She may be disciplined and has been warned she could face dismissal from Landscore Primary School, in Crediton, Devon.

The case has sparked fresh outrage among the Christian community, which fears its members are becoming the most discriminated against people in society.

Among a groundswell of support for Mrs Cain yesterday was NHS nurse Caroline Petrie who herself was nearly sacked recently for offering to say a prayer for an elderly patient.

Mrs Petrie said: 'This mum must be feeling so alone, because that's how I felt.

'They make you feel guilty for your beliefs. If she is being threatened with the sack just for sending an email asking people to pray, it is terrible.

'The whole world will be on her side. Please send her my love and tell her I will pray for her.'

But the headmaster at the centre of the row insisted it was right to admonish Jasmine because she had scared a fellow pupil by telling her she would 'go to hell' if she did not believe in God.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1142967/School-secretary-faces-sack-year-old-daughter-told-talking-God.html

Go to fucking hell!

I pray you never pray again, asshole!
Back to top Go down

Good stuff! School secretary faces sack after five-year-old daughter is told off for talking about God

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-