View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Minister Talks Internet Censorship While Australia Burns Vide
PostSubject: Minister Talks Internet Censorship While Australia Burns   Minister Talks Internet Censorship While Australia Burns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 pm

As we’ve reported regularly over the last two days, Victoria, Australia has experienced the worst natural disaster in Australian history. As I type this post, the official death toll has risen to 130, with up to 200 people believed dead.

It’s a tragedy beyond all reckoning. So what do you think the Australian Minister for Censorship Senator Stephen Conroy was doing?

Well he was promoting the Australian Governments censorship proposal.

In a release titled “Australia participates in Safer Internet Day 2009″ Senator Conroy promoted the Rudd Governments $125.8 million cyber-safety plan to help create a safer online environment. The cornerstone of that policy is the Great Firewall of Australia.

In case some bright spark in the Government picks up on the sensitivity fail, the screen capture above captures Conroy’s fuck the fires, censorship stands in the way of no man press release.

I’ve sent a message to the Australian Prime Minister on Twitter at @kevinruddpm calling on Conroy to be sacked, and I’d encourage others to do so.

http://www.inquisitr.com/17649/australian-minister-talks-internet-censorship-as-victoria-burns/
Back to top Go down

Minister Talks Internet Censorship While Australia Burns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-