View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL, Geraldo Rivera: You Have To Come Through Me To Impeach Trump Vide
PostSubject: LOL, Geraldo Rivera: You Have To Come Through Me To Impeach Trump   LOL, Geraldo Rivera: You Have To Come Through Me To Impeach Trump Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 1:59 am

Fox News reporter Geraldo Rivera vowed that if anyone wants to impeach President Trump, “you’ll have to come through me.”
Rivera went on a Twitter rant Wednesday following Robert Mueller’s press conference, in which the special counsel said: “If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”

LOL, Geraldo Rivera: You Have To Come Through Me To Impeach Trump ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIF

Rivera, who is Jewish, bashed Mueller in a series of tweets for starting a conversation about impeaching the president. “Thanks for nothing Bob. You are not saying there is ‘probable cause’ a crime was committed, you’re saying there is ‘possible’ cause,” he wrote.
He added: “I’m betting #Impeachment goes nowhere. @realDonaldTrump would run the table.”
Hours later, Rivera reflected that Trump was “besieged by haters who weaponized” the Department of Justice. Then came a bizarre threat veiled as a declaration:
“Fair Warning, as I did with Bill Clinton in 1997-8, I tonight announce that if you want to impeach this president on these facts you’ll have to come through me,” he tweeted.
Quote :
Fair Warning, as I did with Bill Clinton in 1997-8, I tonight announce that if you want to impeach this president on these facts you’ll have to come through me.— Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera) May 30, 2019

https://forward.com/fast-forward/425174/geraldo-rivera-president-trump-impeach/
Back to top Go down

LOL, Geraldo Rivera: You Have To Come Through Me To Impeach Trump

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-