AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The Perfect Storm (Of The Coming Market Crisis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The Perfect Storm (Of The Coming Market Crisis) Vide
PostSubject: The Perfect Storm (Of The Coming Market Crisis)   The Perfect Storm (Of The Coming Market Crisis) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

It is always refreshing to step away from the keyboard for a few days and hit the “reset button,” which is exactly what I did last week. My wife and I took a quick trip to Mexico to get a little sun on our face while we wiggled our toes in the sand.

The Perfect Storm (Of The Coming Market Crisis) VIX-SP500-112517

I came back astonished.

Over my 30-odd years of working with money in various capacities, I learned to “shut-up and listen.” This is particularly the case when you are in an airport lounge or packed like sardines in a missile-shaped tube hurling through the air at 35,000 feet.

People love to talk…if you let them.

I had a dozen “listening sessions” with a wide variety of people who each told me roughly the same thing summarized as follows:

The market is a “can’t lose” proposition.
   So is “Bitcoin” (even though they had no idea what it really is when I asked them.)
   The market is only going higher from here because the Fed won’t let it go down.

You get the idea.

And just when I thought I was sure I had the most bullish views wrapped up – Kevin Matras fro Zack’s Research hit my inbox with the following:

https://realinvestmentadvice.com/the-perfect-storm-of-the-coming-market-crisis/
Back to top Go down

The Perfect Storm (Of The Coming Market Crisis)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-