View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Gingrich: Trump Reveals 'How Truly Anti-American Much of the Left Is' Vide
PostSubject: Gingrich: Trump Reveals 'How Truly Anti-American Much of the Left Is'   Gingrich: Trump Reveals 'How Truly Anti-American Much of the Left Is' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 am

With his tweets and the reaction they spark among the liberal media and leftist activists, President Donald Trump is exposing "how truly anti-American much of the left is," said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who added that reporters despise Trump su much "they couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it."

During an Oct. 19 interview on the Todd Starnes Show, host Tood Starnes said, “We’ve heard from other Gold Star families who’ve received telephone calls from the president, and they say he has been just incredible, both the president and vice president. So, Mr. Speaker, it seems to me that this is just an ugly attempt by the media to take a swipe at the president."

Speaker Gingrich, a Republican, said, “There’s a bloc of people, unfortunately, who hate Trump so deeply that they spend all day every day trying to find some way to smear him or attack him or defame him and it distorts things."

He continued, "When I talk to audiences sometimes I’ll just say, ‘What do you think of Trump?’ and then I say, 'How could you possible know?' You’re getting your information from reporters and systems that dislike him so deeply they couldn’t tell the truth if their life depended on it.”

Starnes then said, “I think everyone is seeing through this now. We the people, deplorables, understand what side the media is on here. I think this ties right back in to this National Football League debacle with the national anthem, where American values are just under attack, Mr. Speaker."

Gingrich replied, “Well, they’re absolutely under attack and that’s partially what you’re getting from -- what Trump has done in part is he’s brought out into the open how truly anti-American much of the left is and how much it stands for a set of values that all of us, if you looked at it carefully, would find horrifying.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/gingrich-trump-reveals-how-truly-anti-american-much-left

toxicculture
Back to top Go down

Gingrich: Trump Reveals 'How Truly Anti-American Much of the Left Is'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-