Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'Who do I call?': Minneapolis march unites communities in fear over policing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'Who do I call?': Minneapolis march unites communities in fear over policing  Vide
PostSubject: 'Who do I call?': Minneapolis march unites communities in fear over policing    'Who do I call?': Minneapolis march unites communities in fear over policing  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Minneapolis: As a lone Aussie flag hung in the cool evening air, hundreds took to streets that were home to Justine Damond, to protest against the Australian healer's death by still unexplained police gunfire – in a rally that marked rare black-white unity on the vexed issue of police killings in the United States.

'Who do I call?': Minneapolis march unites communities in fear over policing  1500690409813

Wearing an "I am Philando" T-shirt in memory of his friend Philando Castile, who was gunned down by Minneapolis police in July 2016, Black Lives Matter activist John Thompson was warmly received when he told his predominantly white audience: "I never thought I'd have to speak on behalf of a white woman killed by a police officer.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/who-do-i-call-justine-damond-march-unites-communities-in-fear-over-policing-20170721-gxfzve.html
Back to top Go down

'Who do I call?': Minneapolis march unites communities in fear over policing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-