View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Coincidence my ass:  Power Outages in San Francisco, New York, and LA Vide
PostSubject: Coincidence my ass: Power Outages in San Francisco, New York, and LA   Coincidence my ass:  Power Outages in San Francisco, New York, and LA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:42 am

Quote :
A series of power outages in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York City on Friday left people across the country struggling to complete their morning commutes. There is currently no evidence to suggest that this is more than just a coincidence, despite worries about some sort of cyber attack.
New York City was hit with outages at 6 a.m., followed by an outage in Los Angeles, and San Francisco later in the morning. Officials have announced that the the San Francisco outage was caused by a substation fire. No one has identified causes for the outages in New York or Los Angeles yet, but there are a number of possibilities based on major power outages that have shut down cities over the last few decades. There have not been any reports from officials linking the outages to a cyber attack.

https://www.inverse.com/article/30643-power-outage-nyc-sf-la-coincidence
Back to top Go down

Coincidence my ass: Power Outages in San Francisco, New York, and LA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-