AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Imbecile proclaims: As a Jewish parent, I'm horrified by calls to ban Islamic schools

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Imbecile proclaims: As a Jewish parent, I'm horrified by calls to ban Islamic schools Vide
PostSubject: Imbecile proclaims: As a Jewish parent, I'm horrified by calls to ban Islamic schools   Imbecile proclaims: As a Jewish parent, I'm horrified by calls to ban Islamic schools Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:42 am

As a Jewish person, I am constantly reminded of my minority status, and the lack of understanding of my culture. Every Christmas, for example, I am asked how I am celebrating. I'm not, I tell them. Jews don't celebrate Christmas.

Imbecile proclaims: As a Jewish parent, I'm horrified by calls to ban Islamic schools 1491565124043

And it's fine. I get it. Australia is big, and the Jewish community is extremely small. I can't expect everyone to understand who we are.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/as-a-jewish-parent-im-horrified-by-calls-to-ban-islamic-schools-20170406-gvfnkd.html
Back to top Go down

Imbecile proclaims: As a Jewish parent, I'm horrified by calls to ban Islamic schools

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-