AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Injustice: 'Makes me sick': Dad slams 'disgusting' jail term handed to OZschwitz killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Injustice: 'Makes me sick': Dad slams 'disgusting' jail term handed to OZschwitz killer  Vide
PostSubject: Injustice: 'Makes me sick': Dad slams 'disgusting' jail term handed to OZschwitz killer    Injustice: 'Makes me sick': Dad slams 'disgusting' jail term handed to OZschwitz killer  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 10:22 pm

A grieving father has slammed the six-and-a-half year jail term handed to his young daughter’s killer, labeling the sentence as “disgusting”.

Injustice: 'Makes me sick': Dad slams 'disgusting' jail term handed to OZschwitz killer  Bella2

Harley Woodford stood on the stomach of three-year-old Bella Jade Lawrence, inflicting fatal injuries, after the toddler accidentally tripped him at a home in Horsham, Victoria, in 2015.

Woodford, the then-boyfriend of Bella’s mother Anj, punished the three-year-old by standing on her with his 100kg frame, crushing the child.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/34492065/makes-me-sick-bella-jade-lawrence-father-slams-disgusting-jail-term-handed-to-harley-woodford/#page1
Back to top Go down

Injustice: 'Makes me sick': Dad slams 'disgusting' jail term handed to OZschwitz killer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-