AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'I'll knock you out bro': OZschwitz poLice slammed after violent arrest shared on Facebook live

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'I'll knock you out bro': OZschwitz poLice slammed after violent arrest shared on Facebook live Vide
PostSubject: 'I'll knock you out bro': OZschwitz poLice slammed after violent arrest shared on Facebook live   'I'll knock you out bro': OZschwitz poLice slammed after violent arrest shared on Facebook live Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Police have defended their actions after a violent arrest at a Melbourne McDonald’s drive-through was filmed and shared live on Facebook, however the supect has told 7 News that they were heavy handed and picked on him for having a nice car.

'I'll knock you out bro': OZschwitz poLice slammed after violent arrest shared on Facebook live Brawl_inline1

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/34392256/ill-knock-you-out-bro-melbourne-police-slammed-after-violent-arrest-shared-on-facebook-live/#page1
Back to top Go down

'I'll knock you out bro': OZschwitz poLice slammed after violent arrest shared on Facebook live

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-