View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Tucker Carlson Slams Buzzfeed Editor For Excluding Whites From Job Opening Vide
PostSubject: Tucker Carlson Slams Buzzfeed Editor For Excluding Whites From Job Opening   Tucker Carlson Slams Buzzfeed Editor For Excluding Whites From Job Opening Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Confronting Buzzfeed’s editor-in-chief, Tucker Carlson said, “Recently, you had an open position for a ‘journalism fellowship’ and before you understood that your practices were barred by employment law, you opened it only to journalists of color. You barred people from that job on the basis of the color of their skin. If that’s not the textbook definition of racism, then maybe you can re-educate me as to what racism means.”

Tucker went on to ask, “The law stopped you from doing what you tried to do, which is exclude people from the job on the basis of their skin color. Why is that not racism? The law says it is. You didn’t think it was, but ethically, why is that ok with you?”
Smith’s response was simply, “I don’t think trying to bring out a diverse work force is racism. I do not see that as racist.”

http://www.infowars.com/tucker-carlson-slams-buzzfeed-editor-for-excluding-white-people-from-job-opening/
Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson Slams Buzzfeed Editor For Excluding Whites From Job Opening

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-