AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Hurry the fuck up: 'I need to not be here': Residents prepare to flee from Trump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Hurry the fuck up: 'I need to not be here': Residents prepare to flee from Trump  Vide
PostSubject: Hurry the fuck up: 'I need to not be here': Residents prepare to flee from Trump    Hurry the fuck up: 'I need to not be here': Residents prepare to flee from Trump  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Rose McClintock has visited the redwoods of California, celebrated the Cubs' World Series win on the streets of Chicago, skied in Colorado and watched a Michigan gridiron game.

Hurry the fuck up: 'I need to not be here': Residents prepare to flee from Trump  1478872805188

But now the Australian, who has loved two years of living in the United States, wants out. And she is not alone.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/i-need-to-not-be-here-citizens-and-expats-prepare-to-flee-from-trump-20161110-gsma2c.html
Back to top Go down

Hurry the fuck up: 'I need to not be here': Residents prepare to flee from Trump

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-