AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice. Vide
PostSubject: Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice.   Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:20 pm

Ghazala Khan’s son, U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

Donald Trump has asked why I did not speak at the Democratic convention. He said he would like to hear from me. Here is my answer to Donald Trump: Because without saying a thing, all the world, all America, felt my pain. I am a Gold Star mother. Whoever saw me felt me in their heart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ghazala-khan-donald-trump-criticized-my-silence-he-knows-nothing-about-true-sacrifice/2016/07/31/c46e52ec-571c-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

Thumbs down

Last edited by CovOps on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice.   Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Imbeciles falling over each other, to prove who's the greater altruist: Ghazala Khan: Trump criticized my silence. He knows nothing about true sacrifice.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-