AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns Vide
PostSubject: Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns   Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Vox writer Dylan Matthews took to Twitter Thursday to say that he’s “totally down” with President Barack Obama unilaterally banning Americans from buying guns.

This is not Dems' sales pitch but I'm totally down with letting the prez unilaterally ban people (hopefully everyone!) from buying guns

— Dylan Matthews (@dylanmatt) June 16, 2016

“This is not Dems’ sales pitch but I’m totally down with letting the prez unilaterally ban people (hopefully everyone!) from buying guns,” Matthews tweeted.

Matthews said in a later tweet to fellow liberal journalist Glenn Greenwald, “I don’t think there’s an individual right to bear arms.” Matthews did say, however, that he respects “erring toward due process.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/16/liberal-writer-goes-all-the-way-im-totally-down-with-letting-obama-unilaterally-ban-everyone-from-buying-guns/
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns Vide
PostSubject: Re: Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns   Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Ignorant punk, clueless on rights.

Needs educating...

hangnoose
Back to top Go down

Liberal Writer Goes All the Way: ‘I’m Totally Down With Letting’ Obama ‘Unilaterally Ban’ Everyone From Buying Guns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-