Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Gun Free Zones: Death Abides and Government Sponsored Abattoirs - Zerogov.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Gun Free Zones: Death Abides and Government Sponsored Abattoirs - Zerogov.com Vide
PostSubject: Gun Free Zones: Death Abides and Government Sponsored Abattoirs - Zerogov.com   Gun Free Zones: Death Abides and Government Sponsored Abattoirs - Zerogov.com Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 pm

The national political campaign continues to demonstrate every day why I don’t vote nor think any headway whatsoever can be gained for any notion of individual liberty and freedom.

Gun Free Zones: Death Abides and Government Sponsored Abattoirs - Zerogov.com 160207-glitz-ultra-lounge-orlando-mn-1130_50417cea7f6543dd24375457d7506c1b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000

We’ve settled in to our new compound and things are proceeding nicely so my writing frequency will increase back to its fortnightly scribbling.

G3 (gold, guns and groceries) becomes more important by the day. -BB

A nightclub was attacked in Orlando, FL this morning leaving nearly 49 dead and a number injured, who knows what these figures will be in the next week. One man with a gun(s) did this. Just one.

It just so happened to be a gay club. But it could have been an octogenarian bingo party or teen rave, the venue may have relevance if it turns out the shooter was motivated by some variation on a human software virus called religion.

I despise analysis of news cycles if they are less than 72 hours old because the facts are fluid and the local authorities are still floating their interpretation of events to benefit their agenda with their media lapdogs in tow.

Here’s what we know and this is subject to change.

http://zerogov.com/?p=4749
Back to top Go down

Gun Free Zones: Death Abides and Government Sponsored Abattoirs - Zerogov.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-