AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

With Friends Like These: Gary Johnson Says Jewish Bakers Should Be Forced to Bake Nazi Cakes View previous topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

With Friends Like These: Gary Johnson Says Jewish Bakers Should Be Forced to Bake Nazi Cakes	View previous topic Vide
PostSubject: With Friends Like These: Gary Johnson Says Jewish Bakers Should Be Forced to Bake Nazi Cakes View previous topic   With Friends Like These: Gary Johnson Says Jewish Bakers Should Be Forced to Bake Nazi Cakes	View previous topic Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 11:26 pm

During the first hour of the Libertarian Party presidential forum that aired Friday night on the Fox Business Network, leading Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson admitted that in his view, Jewish bakers should be forced by government to bake wedding cakes for Nazis.

The issue arose when fellow Libertarian presidential candidate Austin Petersen brought to the attention of moderator John Stossel that in an earlier debate in Oregon, Johnson declared that bakeries should be forced to bake wedding cakes for gay couples. Johnson affirmed the position, arguing that being able to discriminate on the basis of religion is a “black hole.” Petersen pushed Johnson on the issue and asked whether he felt Jewish bakers should be forced to bake wedding cakes for Nazi customers. Stossel directed the question to Johnson, who replied “that would be my contention, yes.”

Candidate John McAfee disagreed strongly with Johnson, arguing, “If you’re the only baker in town it may be a problem, but no one is forcing you to buy anything. . . Am I harming you if I don’t sell you something? No. It’s my choice to sell, your choice to buy.”

Petersen commented that Johnson’s position “portrays a fundamental lack of understanding of the free market. You have to allow the marketplace to work. You cannot stamp out bigotry.”

http://independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/04/gary-johnson-jewish-bakers-should-be-forced-to-bake-nazi-cakes/
Back to top Go down

With Friends Like These: Gary Johnson Says Jewish Bakers Should Be Forced to Bake Nazi Cakes View previous topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-